The UNN Business School Admission 2017/2018 Application Form is out. Applications are therefore invited from interested and qualified candidates. The UNN Business School is a part of the University Of Nigeria Nsukka Postgraduate programs. Interested candidates can therefore follow the instructions laid down here.
The UNN Business School Admission 2017/2018 Application Form can be accessed online. We will provide you with the guidelines for your application. Also, we will highlight the requirements needed. Read on.
UNN Business School Admission 2017/2018 Application Form
To apply, all candidates are to pay a fixed non-refundable fee payable to UNN Business School Postgraduate Application Account. Payment can be made through Remita Payment Platform in any Nigerian Bank. Application fees shall be paid as follows:
- Professional PGD N30,000
- MBA programme – N40, 000.00
- Executive MBA and Executive DBA programmes – N60,000.00
- Certificate Courses – N30,000.00
To Apply For the UNN Business School 2017/2018 Admission
- Log-on to unn.edu.ng and follow the procedure stated below:
- Click on UNN Portal through this link: unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on PG Application Form to generate invoice for payment.
- Use your phone number to generate invoice to enable the University reach you for other information.
- Proceed to any Bank with Remita platform for payment
- Finally, return to the UNN portal with your payment confirmation pin from the bank and follow the procedure for completing the form.
Candidates should download 3 copies of the referee report (DI) forms after completing preliminary and personal details online. Candidates should complete any missing personal details on the forms while the remaining information should be completed by the referee manually and returned to the candidate who will enclose it in sealed envelope for submission. Please note that the applications will not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
Candidates should download transcript request forms (D2) also provided online, and submit to their former Universities/institution requesting them to forward it with a copy of his/her academic transcript(s) to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka to reach him not later than one month from the date of this advert/publication.
The school will not process the applications of candidates whose transcript are not received on or before the deadline.
Submission of Completed Application Forms:
Candidates will complete most information online. Thereafter, a copy of the online completed application form should be downloaded and printed. The printed application form with the relevant documents as listed below should be posted or delivered to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- NYSC certificate (Discharge or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate). Note that “To Whom It May Concern” shall not be accepted.
- Two copies of the application summary form (D3) available online should be downloaded and printed.
- One copy of the printed summary form (D3) should be glued very neatly (Not stapled) on a brown 9” x 13” envelop.
- The second copy of the printed summary form (D3) should be glued neatly (NOT STAPLED) on a white 9”x 13” file jacket.
- Copies of all qualifying certificates and other accompanying documents should be placed in the file jacket specified in and the File Jacket should be slipped into the brown envelope specified in above.
All documents must fit into the 10” x 15” envelope and delivered or addressed and sent by courier to “the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
UNN Business School Admission 2017/2018 Application Form – Available Programmes
The following programs are available in the UNN Business School Admission 2017/2018 Application Form.
- PGD Regular Programmes In Business Administration
- PGD (Accountancy): Full-time/part-time
- PGD (Banking and Finance): Full-time/part-time
- PGD (Management): Full-time/part-time
- PGD (Marketing): Full-time/part-time
- MBA Regular Programmes In Business Administration
- MBA (Accountancy): full-time/part-time
- MBA (Banking and Finance ): full-time/part-time
- MBA (Management): full-time/part-time
- MBA (Marketing): full-time/part-time
EXECUTIVE POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Executive MBA (Human Resource Management)
- Executive MBA ( Tourism and Hospitality Management)
- Executive MBA (Risk Management)
- Executive MBA (ICT and Business Decision Making)
- Executive MBA (Public Sector Accounting)
- Executive MBA (Taxation)
- Executive MBA (Marketing Communications)
- Executive MBA (Oil and Gas Marketing)
- Executive MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- Executive MBA (Finance)
- Executive MBA (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Executive MBA (Ethics and sustainable Development)
- Executive MBA (Power and environmental resources Management)
- Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA):
SHORT-TERM CERTIFICATE COURSES:
- Leadership and Change Management
• Credit and Risk Management
• Industry Studies for Bank Lending
• Human Resource Management
• Industrial Relations
• Small Scale Business Management
• Small Scale Business Financing
• Events Management
• Public Sector Accounting
• Public Administration
• Maritime Management
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Real Estate Finance
• Real Estate Marketing and Management
• Local Government Administration
• Local Government Financing and Management
• Auditing SMEs
• Preparing for Retirement and Managing Retirement Benefits
• Public Finance and Taxation
• Hospitality and Tourism
• Transport and Logistics Management
• Project Management
• Public Relations
• Oil and Gas Marketing
• Agricultural Produce Processing Management
• Public Diplomacy and International Relations
• International Business
• Managing Microfinance Banks
• Social Entrepreneurship
• E-Business and Commerce
• Ethics and Sustainable Development
• Power and environmental management
UNN Business School 2017/2018 Admission Form – Entry Requirements
(a) Executive MBA programme
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience in industry and business, plus
- An honours bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline.
(b) Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA):
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in industry, plus
- Executive MBA or Master’s degree in any business-related discipline.
If you have any question on the UNN Business School Admission 2017/2018 Application Form, we will gladly attend to it.