This is to inform you all that the West African Examination Council has just released her results of the May/June so all candidates are to log on to the official website www.waecdirect.org, WAEC SSCE Result Checker 2016 Site to check and print their results online.
This page is to guide Nigerians on how to check their result. So if you participated in the 2016 May/June Exam – you need follow the step below to check your result now.
How to Check Results Online – WAEC SSCE Result Checker 2016
- logon to www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2016
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
If you need the WAEC Result Scratch card call 08032934651 for N1,000 only
Alternative to checking WAEC Results
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)