This is to inform every candidates who recently participated in the just-concluded Post UTME exam to note that the www.FUNAI.EDU.NG Post UTME Results 2017-2018 Admission is out and on this page we have updated the 2-WAYS to check your Funai post utme results online.We have included images to illustrate better for easy understanding.
Please note that checking your post utme result you MUST use a computer because you have some vital documents to print out.
Earlier before now, we posted an instruction on possible ways you guys may likely follow to check your funai post utme result (check here for our previous post on this), but with what we have seen today, there where changes which is:
- Funai post utme result checking is NOT free
- You do not need your JAMB result nor your FUNAI exam number to check your result either.
- You do not have to use your mobile phone to check your result if you really need to print out documents.
That is to say, as long as you have attended the exam and you want to gain an admission into the institution then you have to follow the steps below on “www.FUNAI.EDU.NG Post UTME Results 2017-2018 Admission“.
Full Guide On www.FUNAI.EDU.NG Post UTME Results 2017-2018 Admission
- Log on to www.Funai.edu.ng post utme result checking portal (Here)
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment option: BankIT (Card payment ) or Generate invoice
Point A: If you select the BankIT (Card payment ) payment option then you do not have to generate any invoice or wasting time going to the bank to make payment. Now with this option you will use your credit card for the online payment, then you will have to printout your your Bank IT transaction reference number (which is also know as Etranzact PIN)
Option B: If you click on “Generate Invoice then you have to print out the pop-up document (which is the invioce) then take it to any bank in your area for payment.
- Generate invoice from the portal Proceed to any bank for your payment
- Proceed to any bank with your etranzact invoice number to pay
- Return to the portal (use the same link above) and enter your “Etranzact PIN”
- Proceed to check your PUTME screening result.
- Now after you have successfully entered your payment information required, now your FUNAI Post utme score appares like this;Sample Of FUNAI Post UTME Result
Please note: The banks will/may ask for an extra changes rate from N100 to N300. This is not included with the official fee (N1200) for result checking.
I know using images has made checking funai CBT result simple and fast for you. This is how we are also going to show you guys how to check your admission list.
So stay tune, because we are bringing the next update to you soon (Funai 2017-2018 Admission list checking)…