www.JAMB.org.ng Admission Status is the official website where all candidates who have applied for admission can login using their JAMB registration to check where if they have been offered an admission into an institution of their choices or other choices.
To check your admission status on the official website (www.jamb.org.ng) is free. You do not even need any scratch card for it. I mean you check JAMB admission status without a scratch card… all done there is free!
READ ALSO: Check WAEC GCE Result Without Scratch Card
How To Check JAMB admission status ( www.jamb.org.ng Admission Status Free Checking )
- Log on to www.jamb.org.ng
- Seeing the site – there are different purposes the site serves for, so you navigate to “Check Admission Status” tab
- Then click on “then click o the link provided to proceed”.
- Now a new page open, where you can login into your jamb profile account. (Learn more about jamb account profile).
- enter your email address (use during registration) and password.
- Click the button below “Login”
- Now that you have successfully logged into the JAMB – Candidate’s Dashboard, you can now proceed and click on “Check JAMB Admission Status”. Remember it’s free!
- Use the drop-bar to select the exam year, then also enter your JAMB registration Number. Once you have done all that correctly, proceed to click on “Check Admission Status”.
Now you have to wait to see what message that pops out for you, which could either notify you that you have need offered admission or you are still yet to be offered an admission.
Please note that if you have not been offered an admission – you still have to keep on checking until this year admission process is over.
I believe we have assisted you to understand better how to check your admission status online using your jamb reg number.
Share this information across to others, please. They are also seeking to get the knowledge with you.
Use the comment box below if you have any question regarding or related to JAMB.