The YouWin is a yearly Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria to help them develop a perfect business idea. Also we can say that its an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas, A definition from the official website – www.YouWin.org.ng.
Here am going to take you through on how to start and finish the YouWin 2016 Online Registration Form which the application is in progress. But first you MUST understand the following principles before applying for YouWin.org.ng business competition, which are;
- be a Nigerian citizen aged between 18 – 45 years
- have post secondary education
- have a proposed business idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians
How to Apply 2016 YouWin Business Plan Competition | YouWin 2016 Online Registration Form
STEP 1 – REGISTER to own a login details
You will receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with all the details you will need to log in.
If you have any trouble registering please read ourtips and troubleshooting advice, and if you still have problems after following this advice, pleasecontact us.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS APPLICATION
Once you have successfully registered you need to Log in and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side. You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
STEP 3 – KEEP INFORMED
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. We will also post regular updates on the YouWiN website
Please note that to be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria;
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.
Share this information to others. Use the comment box below if you have any question.