YouWin Registration Form Online – DO you have an idea? or you have already established a business but need capita to take your business (idea) to the next level?? Then this is a good new for you. The new is that the Federal Ministry of Finance (through Federal Government) has relaunch the YouWiN! programme to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services.
This page is going to guide you through out the YouWin Registration Form Online – a step-by-step to start and finish your YouWin connect applications. All you have to do is follow the guides below. But in the case whereby you face some challenges then quickly use our comment box below to express your self and we will be here to attending to every issue.
One major online application challenges applicants encounter is knowing the correct portal for fresh registration, login portal and official portal to get full details or updates regarding the application in question… In this case we are referring to “YouWinConnect.org.ng Registration”, “YouWin Login to profile account”.
Here are list of YouWin Connect Nigeria Portals and their purposes
- apply.youwinconnect.org.ng: Is the page where applicants will read full details of requirements for the YouWin Registration Form. Also the page have on it;
⇒ the login link for already registered members who wants to login YouWin dashboard and check application status.
⇒ has the Registration Link – where new/fresh applicants starts by registering with their email and full names.
- apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/registration/index.php: This is the official portal where fresh applicant can visit to start their online registration. The page only requires the applicants names and email address to login.
- apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/login/index.php: This is also the official YouWin Nigeria login page where applicants will have to Sign in to access your application.
- www.youwinconnect.org.ng – is the official home page where every previous even and latest events is announced.
Full Guide On YouWin Registration – How To Apply For YouWin Programme Online
The YouWin Registration form is free likewise the online registration process. Having listed the YouWin Portals above now you should know which portal to select to start your application.
- Visit using your mobile or computer; apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/registration/index.php.
- Now on the page you are asked to provide with your Full Names and email address (click here to create a new email if you do not have now). Its very important to make sure your name and address is correctly entered into the online form. Then give an answer to the question presented to you.
- Check your information correctly then click on “Register”
- Now, at this point you will wait for the page to confirm that your Stage-1 registration was successful. An email has been sent to you with a Pass Key for future access to the web portal.Click on “Proceed To Login” to see where you will enter the pass key and email.
- Now you have to login your email account to see the pass key that was sent to you.
- Go back to the Youwin Login page where you will be required to enter your email address (used for the registration) and the Pass Key.
- Once you enter your login information(email and pass key that was sent to your email) you will be redirected to a new page where you will create a new password for your login.
please enter the pass key as your old password, then enter a new password you will always remember. After doing this you will get a confirmation that your password was successfully changed.
- Now proceed to login again using your email address and your new password. Now a new page will open to create a personal profile information.
STAGE-2 of YouWin Registration
On this page you have to proved your;
- Phone number
- DOB (date of birth)
- Current state where yo live
- Educational qualification
- Full address
- Mode of Identification and Identification Number
Once you are done you click on “Save and Continue”. But a situation you have not completed the Youwin registration form then only click on “Save” so that you can come back and complete the form.
STAGE-3 YouWin Business Information Form
The next page that should open is the YouWin Business Information Form. This is the form you will have to fill every information about your idea or business.
Please note that before other part of the form will be enabled for you to filling you have to first of all say “Yes” on “Do You Own A Business?”
But if you still do not have a business yet then select “NO” then come down the form and click on SAVE AND CONTINUE”. Then a form-page to talk about what kind of business you like to do and how to manage it.
Click on “Save and Continue” after filling your business information correctly. Then the finally part of the form will open where you have to present your business proposal.
Who Should And Should Not Apply YouWin?
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
- Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
How Do you Know You Are Selected?
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition.
How To Login YouWin Portal
- Visit the login page apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/login/
- Enter your email address (used for the registration) and password
- Then click “Sign In”
Use the comment box below if in any area you have questions or challenges. Also help others bu sharing this page using the social network (facebook, google+, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc) icons below.