2015 Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time Table is Out – Batch B NYSC Mobilization Registration Guidelines
We are here to pass this information to all prospective Nigeria corps members who have graduated from Universities and Mono or Polytechnics whether at home or living abroad that the NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened from Tuesday 8th September to Friday 9th October, 2015 to enable them register for the 2015 Batch ‘B’ mobilization.
In order to understand the recent schedule below is the “2015 Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time Table” just as it was posted in the official NYSC website; Click on the Time-Table image to view larger size.
2015 Batch B NYSC Mobilization Registration Guidelines
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses with valid password and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct JAMB and Matriculation numbers to register
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the NYSC portal.
- Prospective corps members must ensure that their institutions and Courses are approved and accredited by Nigeria Universities Commission (NUC), National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) or Federal Ministry of Education (FME), otherwise they would not be mobilized..
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN) and Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) respectively. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should not visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come along with the original documents they uploaded to the camp where they will be verified.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that it is their accurate passport size photograph that is captured during registration.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the finger used for their biometric capturing as this will be used for data verification at the orientation camp. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but did not print their call-up letters online need not to pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members should upload copies of their marriage Certificate, evidence of Change of name and their husband’s place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camps are not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSC Secretariats, see the Deployment and Relocation officer and lodge their complaints between 9th – 16th October, 2015.
- All Part-time graduates are also expected to register on-line, even though they qualify for Exclusion.
Closing Date of 2015 Batch B NYSC Mobilization Registration
The closing date is in FRIDAY, 9TH OCTOBER 2015. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY, 9TH OCTOBER 2015, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
If you meet any difficulties please do let us know by using the comment box below.