2016 Bowen University Post-Utme Form & Requirements
We wish to inform all applicant who has chosen Bowen University to know that the 2016 Bowen University Post-Utme Form for is out. Interested candidates especially those that are qualified for admission into Bowen University are hereby informed. Applications are invited for the 2016 Post-UTME screening .
Page Table of Contents
General Entry Qualification into 2016 Bowen University Post-Utme Form / Screening;
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2016 unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME)
- Applicants are to complete on-line application by visiting the school website at www.bowenuniversity.com or any Baptist Conference secretariat nearest to you to purchase the offline application form
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Four other subjects as may be specified by each faculty at not more than two sittings
- For medicine and Surgery(MBBS) and Nursing Science(B.Nsc) programmes, the five Credits must be obtained at ONE sitting
- Candidates awaiting results may apply
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB
- Obtain the Bowen University admission Online Application form
- Participate in the Bowen Post-UTME screening exercise
Bowen University Direct Entry Admission 2016/2017
All Applicants for Direct Entry must satisfy any one of the following:
- NCE, ND and approved equivalence with at least Upper Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two advanced Level pass at acceptable grade Level.
- THE interim Joint Matriculation(IJMB), joint University Preliminary Examination Board(JUPEB) levels
- In additions to the NCE/ND/IJMB or two Advance Level papers specified by each faculty programme, candidate must also satisfy Ordinary Level requirements.
Please Note: All direct Entry candidate are required to apply through JAMB
Also Read This: Calabar College of Health Technology 2016/2017 Admission Form
How To Apply for Bowen University Post-Utme Screening 2016/2017
Interest candidates can apply Bowen University Post-Utme screening 2016/2017 by any of the following means;
(A) Online Application
- Visit Bowen University website to create an identity.
- On the resulting registration confirmation page, click on the button labelled Proceed to Pay in order to gain access to the account you just created. You may then proceed to generate the unique Transaction ID for your application form fee payment. Ensure that you print out the Fees Payment Slip which contains the steps on how to make a proper payment.
- Pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only as application form fee using your ATM Card/Quick teller options at any bank of your choice.
- Upon confirmation of payment, an applicant is to use his/her unique identity (Email Address & UTME No.) to complete and submit the e-application form via the Bowen University website.
(B) Payment For Online Forms Through Banks
- Applicants may also pay through any branch of Skye Bank, Diamond Bank, First Bank, Sterling Bank or Guaranty Trust Bank after completion of steps (a)i and (a)ii above (if unable to access an ATM Card/Quick teller option to complete the electronic transaction):
N.B.: You must insist on having a BranchCollect teller officer to process your payment as any random deposit (without a generated Transaction ID) will be voided.
- After payment, a confirmation will be forwarded to the applicant’s e-mail which will be utilized to access the on-line application form.
- Candidates who are unable to make payments through the above medium may come to the examination venue with their bank drafts obtained from any of the banks stipulated above.
All completed application forms must be completed and submitted on / before Thursday, 19th May, 2016,
Post-Utme Screening Date And Centers
All applicants are to appear for BOWEN University Screening Exercise to be conducted by the University on Saturday,21th May, 2016 at the following centers:
- Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
- Bowen University, Iwo
- First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
- Faith Baptist College,#1 Rumuaparaeli Sreet, Beside Holy
- Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- The Ethiope Delta Baptist Conference Secretariat Complex Amukpe Sapele,Delta State.
- Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
- Baptist Model Secondary School, Obinze, Along Owerri/Port-Harcourt Road, Owerri, Imo State.
- Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
- Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
- Bowen University Pre-Degree Programme Centre, Osogbo.
- Baptist Girls College,Missions,Idi Aba,Abeokuta,Ogun State
- Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Gilgal International School,Shelter Afrique Extension,Mbiabong,Uyo,Akwa-Ibom State
Candidates are requested to come along with their on-line generated Acknowledgement Forms and writing items for the screening exercise.
The screening of candidates will start at 9.00am in each of the venues.
For Further inquires please visit the University website www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng or contact: the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, through:
If you have any question concerning the 2016 Bowen University Post-Utme Form, kindly use the comment box below and we shall give you an instant reply.