The general public is hereby informed that the 2017 NECO-GCE Application Form is now on sale! The price, subjects, registration details and every other thing you need to have a hitch-free registration are available here. Therefore, go through this guideline properly to avoid mistakes on registration.
The 2017 NECO-GCE Application Form is for all interested Nigerians. Delay is very dangerous. So you have to read through this information and do the right thing. Do not delay. The National Examination Council (NECO) announced the commencement of the sales of application form for the 2017 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates.
2017 NECO-GCE Application Form Is Out – Apply Now
The following is to guide you in your registration for the NECO-GCE exams. To apply,
- Purchase your scratch card (bank draft) of Eleven Thousand Four Hundred Naira (N11,400) Only. This is payable to the Registrar, National Examinations Councilin any of the NECO State Offices nationwide or in cash in any designated Bank or NIPOST offices nationwide.
- Afterwards, do your registration at any NECO State offices within your state. This is because; there will be a bio-metric thumbprint capturing.
- You can also do the registration at any NECO approved registration centres nationwide.
- Ensure your data is appropriately captured.
- The website is mynecoexams.com.
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Also, candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
Registration will now close on the 30th September, 2017.
NECO-GCE Attestation/Photo Cards And Examination Timetable
On completion of the registration process, each candidate must obtain the following from the internet café:
- Time Table for the Examination; and
- One (1) clear copy of the NECO Attestation/Photo card; which should be presented for each examination. (Candidates should note that Attestation/Photo cards that are not clear will NOT be accepted at the examination hall).
The Referee’s Attestation section of the Attestation/Photo card should be SIGNED AND STAMPED by any of the following:
- The Principal of a recognized Senior Secondary institution;
- An ordained clergyman;
- A commissioned officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces or the Police not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent rank;
- A senior civil servant not below the rank of GL. 14;
- A Legal Practitioner of not less than ten years experience.
If there are any comments regarding the 2017 NECO-GCE Application Form, we shall attend to them. Please use the comment box below. Thank you.