The year has barely begun but the prophecies for the year are already released. Prominent Nigerian pastors have already released their own versions of prophetic utterances for the year. As expected, critics and adherents would be so eager to know the 2017 Prophecies From Suleiman, Adeboye And T.B Joshua. For critics, it is another chance to castigate the preachers while for the adherents, the prophecies must be guarded.
Whatever category you belong to, we bring to you the 2017 Prophecies From Suleiman, Adeboye And T.B Joshua. These pastors enjoy a whole lot of followings in Nigeria. It must be pointed out that some of the prophecies given by many Men of God over the years failed to manifest, while some did. But, that would not stop us from releasing these prophecies to you.
2017 Prophecies From Suleiman, Adeboye And T.B Joshua
E. A. Adeboye’s 2017 Prophecies
Pastor E.A Adeboye is the General Overseer The Redeemed Christian Church of God. His prophecies were divided into 3 categories: Nigeria, Individuals and the International scene.
- 2017 will be a year of surprises both for the oppressed and the oppressor. Surprise is a two edged sword
- Those deliberately making life for the common man will be relocated
- The downward plunge will slow down, stop and reversal will begin
- It will be a year of surprises
- For prophets both true and false it will be a year of surprises
- There will be quite a large number of weddings
- Soul winners will see their prophecies fulfilled almost as soon they are uttered
At the international scene
- There will be surprises for many world governments
- They are coming in twos: monster earthquakes, monster floods, hurricanes and typhoons, monster tornadoes and monster fire outbreaks
T.B Joshua’s 2017 Prophecies
The founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has released his prophecies. T.B Joshua is widely regarded as a controversial pastor. He was roundly criticised in November, when Trump won the US Presidential election against his prophecies.
- President Buhari will do everything to reject devaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader. But there will be overwhelming pressure from above him which he will not be able to resist,”
- Everyone has a portion to be blamed. Let us share the blame and move the country forward.
- My president, President Buhari has good intentions. A king’s intention cannot be carried out properly without the support of his subjects.
- He needs your support to lead us out of the valley. Nigeria, we are in a valley. It is not our president that put us in the valley but generations.
Apostle Johnson Suleiman’s 2017 Prophecies
- -I see terrorism on the increase.
- -The Buhari government should not relax yet on Boko Haram, I see it coming back.
- -Buhari will face impeachment threats.
- -America and China will have a major face-off.
- -I see crude oil flowing in Northern Nigeria, it is real.
- Abuja will experience a major fire explosion.
- -America’s incoming president, Donald Trump will face impeachment threats as members of Congress will divide over his style of leadership. Donald Trump will favour Israel, as I see American Embassy being moved to Jerusalem.
- -I see an airplane that has a Nigerian logo (National Carrier).
- -More Nigerian judges will be arrested and humiliated.
- -In 2017, the economy will pick up a bit but still, hunger everywhere.
- -I see people crying over Bamanga Tukur.
- -I see mass sack in these Nigerian banks, Ecobank, Diamond, Fidelity, GTBank.
- –Recession in Nigeria will slip into depression in 2017.
- -President Buhari and the Senate will have crucial disagreement.
- -I see major crisis over 2017 budget.
- -I see budget delay.
- -President Buhari’s health needs attention.
- -Buhari will be bereaved in 2017.
- -The money-doubling scheme, MMM will dupe more Nigerians, I see court cases.
- -Twice, Nigeria’s vice president, Osinbajo will face removal.
- -I see one US Dollars being exchanged for N615.
- –MTN and GLO will face hardship in the New Year.
- -A former First Lady of Nigeria needs prayer over her health.
- -I see a plan to poison the current First Lady of Nigeria (Aisha Buhari).
- -I see a huge number of Chibok Girls with kids.
- -Nnamdi Kanu’s detention to cause international crisis, God is angry with Buhari as he continue to keep him in detention.
- -The Liberian election, I see continuity.
- -I see the incoming Ghanaian president sending many to jail.
- -I see killings in Ekiti.
- -EFCC will come after senators and House of Reps members and I see mass arrests for their refusal to endorse Magu.
- -I see kidnappers entering schools.
- -Nigeria will lose a great man of God.
- -Terrorists will be arrested in Lagos State.
- -Traditional rulers will be indicted and arrested for corruption.
- -Lufthansa Airline, Dana Airline, Aero Contractor, I see staff protesting. America will have financial crisis.
- -A serving Minister in Nigeria will die.
- -Nigeria to secure foreign funds.
- -Doctors will go on strike.
- -Mega party will swallow up APC.
- -I see new leadership for APC.
- -I see DSS being taken to court.
- -France, Spain and Russia to pray against train derailment.
- -I see a new school building collapse.
- -Nollywood will get help but it needs prayer as I see it losing two major players.
- –Fulani herdsmen again; Taraba, Benue, Imo and Jigawa.
- -Kano State will organize prayer against major deaths and natural disasters.
- -Major celebration in Edo State but pray against road crashes.
Time they say, is a good judge. Will these “prophecies” turn out to be mere predictions? Do you think these prophecies would come to pass? What is your reaction to these 2017 Prophecies From Suleiman, Adeboye And T.B Joshua? Please kindly share with us.