If you are in Nigeria, it is obvious you are already one way or the other, participating in the forthcoming 2019 General elections in Nigeria. As usual, there is always a lot at stake when elections comes by. This is the case in Nigeria. All political parties in Nigeria have concluded their parties primaries and have chosen or elected their presidential candidates. We want to show you the full list of All 2019 Presidential Candidates In Nigeria For All Political Parties.
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) is the chief opponent to the incumbent All Progressive Congress (APC). But, they aren’t the only political parties that will be contesting the 2019 general elections. Here is the list of all registered political parties and their websites in Nigeria. Despite that, it is expected that the PDP and APC come top. What is not yet known is who will win the day.
All 2019 Presidential Candidates In Nigeria For All Political Parties
We will look at the candidates that have been selected by their different parties below.
- Muhammadu Buhari – All Progressives Congress (APC)
- Alhaji Atiku Abubakar – People’s Democratic Party (PDP)
- Prince Eniola Ojajuni – Alliance for Democracy (AD)
- Tope Kolade Fasua – Abundance Nigeria Renewal Party (ANRP)
- Dr Adesina Fagbenro-Byron – Kowa Party (KP)
- Donald Duke – Social Democratic Party (SDP)
- Moses Shipi – All Blending Party (ABP)
- Alhaji Ibrahim Usman – National Rescue Movement (NRM)
- Omoyele Sowore – African Action Congress (AAC)
- Fela Durotoye – Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN)
- Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim – Alliance for People’s Trust (APT)
- Obiageli Ezekwesili – Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN)
- Kingsley Moghalu – Young Progressive Party (YPP)
- Mrs Eunice Atuejide – National Interest Party (NIP)
- Ahmed Buhari – Sustainable National Party (SNP)
- Alistair Soyode – Yes Electorates Solidarity (YES)
- Edozie Madu – Independent Democrats (ID)
- Hamza Al-Mustapha – People’s Party of Nigeria (PPN)
- Peter Nwangwu – We the People of Nigeria (WTPN)
- Olusegun Mimiko – Zenith Labour Party (ZLP)
Although we have over 50 registered political parties in Nigeria, not every one of them will be participating in the presidential elections. They could however, participate in the gubernatorial and other legislative positions.
So, what do you think about these candidates? Has Buhari done enough to be re-elected as the president for the next 4 years? or, do you think Atiku from the PDP will defeat him? Are we going to expect a surprise and get a new president outside of the PDP and APC? Let’s read your views in the comment box below.