The place of entrepreneurship in driving national economies cannot be under-estimated. Through entrepreneurship, a nation creatively builds up its economy to meet up with the need of the citizens. As such, the 3rd Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program is a welcome development for Nigeria and her citizens.
The 3rd Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program is seeking to reach its 10-year, $100 million commitment to training, mentoring and funding 10,000 African entrepreneurs. It seeks to identify entrepreneurs that have the potential to grow their businesses and collectively generate 1,000,000 new jobs that can contribute at least $10 billion in additional revenues to the African economy.
Page Table of Contents
You Need This: How To Apply For N-Power Jobs
How to Apply 3rd Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program and Application Dates
Speaking on the program, TEF Founder Tony O. Elumelu said: “I believe the seeds we are planting through the Programme will transform Africa. Two years on, it is clear that we have found a key to unlocking Africa’s potential for economic transformation. As our entrepreneurs grow their own businesses and realise their ambitions, so too does the vision. We are showing what the African private sector can achieve; how hard work and enterprise can catalyze real, sustainable development”.
- Application Starts: January 1st
- Application Deadline: March 1st, 2017
- All Application Must be submitted online here
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program is the flagship entrepreneurship program of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, founded by the entrepreneur, respected investor and philanthropist Tony O. Elumelu.
The pan-African program is inspired by the Founder’s:
- Inclusive economic philosophy of Africapitalism, based on the belief that a vibrant African-led private sector is the key to unlocking Africa’s economic and social potential,
- Commitment to drive African economic growth through the fostering of African entrepreneurship,
- Mission to institutionalise luck and create an environment where home-grown pan-African companies in various sectors can flourish.
Also Read This: Top 10 Businesses To Start At Home
You cannot afford to miss this opportunity. Even if you fell you are not prepared, you have nothing to lose by applying this year. It prepares you for future success. Discard fear and utilise this rare opportunity for entrepreneurship expansion.
Use our comment box below for any further questions or contribution. Also try as much as possible to share this information to others.