Access Bank Entry-Level Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 – Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator. Originally a corporate bank, the organization acquired personal and business banking platforms from Nigeria’s International Commercial bank in 2012. Access Bank is presently one of the five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits and branch network.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Access Bank Entry-Level Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited for:
Title: Access Bank Entry-level Training Programme 2018
Location: Democratic Republic of Congo
Also See: UBA PLC Entry Level Recruitment 2018
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate,a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Visit the application portal.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Finally, click on “Submit your application”.