Access Bank is one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria. It is annually releases recruitment application for Nigerians. Yesterday, we wrote about the Access Bank InBetweeners Program, which is meant for Nigerian graduates awaiting NYSC. We therefore bring to you the Access Bank Entry-Level Programme 2017 Recruitment. The application is already on-going as at the time of writing this article.
Page Table of Contents
Breakdown Of The Access Bank Entry-Level Programme 2017 Recruitment
Job Title:Access Bank Plc Entry-Level Training Programme (Executive Trainee)
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a
- 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
Also See Related Posts: Access Bank InBetweeners’ Program What Is N-Power All About
What we are looking for?
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank or a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click HERE TO APPLY
Did you find this article helpful? Please kindly share across to people around you who might need this. Thank you.