Afribary Campus Ambassador Program – Afribary is an online library for academic research papers and resources. It curates research works from individuals and institutions across Africa. To help us improve our brand reach and content growth we are looking for campus Ambassadors in the following Schools in Nigeria. Let’s understand who a brand ambassador is.
A brand ambassador is a person who is hired by an organization or company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so help to increase brand awareness and sales. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics.
What Is Afribary Campus Ambassador Program?
The Afribary Campus Ambassador Program is a program initiated by Afribary to recruit students in the tertiary institutions to represent the Afribary brand. Of course, they play vital roles which we shall treat below.
Afribary Campus Ambassador Eligible Universities
The Afribary Campus Ambassador Program is kick starting with the following universities.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- University of Abuja (UA)
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Note: Other schools will be added soon, you can apply and indicate your school
Afribary Campus Ambassador Roles and Responsibilities
As Afribary’s campus Ambassador your roles are
- Creating awareness about Afribary brand in your school and other nearby schools
- Encouraging students, postgraduates and academic staff to submit/upload their research papers/projects on Afribary
- Promoting Afribary on your social media accounts
- Helping in organizing students meetups
- Helping in organizing and promoting Afribary competitions in your school
Afribary Campus Ambassador Program Requirements
To apply for this role, you must
- Be a student (either undergraduate or postgraduate) in any of the above schools. We will be adding more schools to the program soon.
- Have active Social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Must be active in school and have strong interpersonal communication skill.
- Must be willing and able to talk to students and academic staff about sharing their research on Afribary.
- Also, must have a laptop and be willing to help academic staff create Afribary accounts and upload their research work.
How To Apply Afribary Campus Ambassador Program
To apply for the ambassador program, below is how you can do that.
- Visit the application portal here.
- Fill up the application form.
- Then, click on the “submit” button.
- The team will review your application and will contact you on what next to do.
As an Afribary Campus ambassador, you will be provided with media kits and monthly rewards.
Afribary Campus Ambassador Program 2019
Please be informed the 2019 application is currently ongoing. So, you have to apply now using the application link above.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018.