African Development Banks (AfDB) is currently recruiting workers for different functions. This job recruitment exercise is a continuous process as new jobs are released on daily, weekly, and monthly basis. So, we are going to show you the way you can achieve the African Development Bank Job Vacancies Application. Ensure you follow every step, instruction and guidelines stated here. Read on.
The African Development Bank Job Vacancies Application offers applicants numerous job opportunities. The jobs and vacancies come in different sectors and segments. All you need to do is to find the one that needs your qualifications and apply to them. We will show you how you can apply for the jobs and the requirements needed.
African Development Bank Job Vacancies Application
Below, we shall be listing the processes of application as well as the general requirements.
- You must be a national of a member country: member countries
- You must not be less than 18 years of age and not older than 57 years
- Submit application for a vacancy as soon as the position is advertised, but no later than 11.59 pm (23.59 hrs) on the vacancy closing date. Vacancy closing dates are based on GMT.
Please have the following information handy before you begin to fill out the online form as you are not able to save your application as a draft and return to it at a later stage
- Dependants (spouse and natural or legally adopted children)
- Spouse – name and date of birth
- Children’s names, relationship and date of birth
- Educational Background:
- Name, type and address of up to two schools / universities attended
- Degrees obtained
- Dates of attendance (from – to, month/year)
- Major area of concentration (for each degree)
- Employment History: Current and Prior Employment –
- Name(s) of current and/or prior employer(s)
- Employment dates (from – to, month/year) and earnings.
- Names, occupation, relationship, addresses and email addresses
How To Apply
- Log onto https://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/careers/current-vacancies/
- The list of available jobs will be opened.
- Go through the list, click on the job you want to apply for.
- Then, a new page will open up. This page contains the following: The location of the job, the job code, application deadline and requirements, duties and responsibilities, selection criteria etc.
- Ensure you carefully read all of them to be properly guided.
- You will be given an application link. Click on it and go to the application portal.
- Then submit your application.
- Remember, before you start the application, ensure you have every required document ready. The application is a one-time process. You can’t pause the application to restart later.
We have taken due diligence to teach you all you need to know about African Development Bank Job Vacancies Application. So, follow these guidelines and apply appropriately. Goodluck as you apply.