This is to inform the general public that the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application 2018/2019 is currently ongoing. Anyone who is interested can now apply. We will outline all the available job vacancies here for you as well as stating the requirements. Ensure you follow the guidelines we will state out here for you.
A lot of questions have been asked which includes: How Can I Apply for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019? Where can I obtain the 2018 Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission form? Is the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission 2018 Recruitment Form out? When will Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment start? I need Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Trending Jobs update. Is Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment real for 2018? Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Application Deadline 2018/2019 etc.
Let’s answer all these questions for you below.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application 2018/2019
The Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application 2018/2019 is out and it is real. Below are the available vacancies.
1.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
2.) Medical Laboratory Technician
3.) Pharmacy Technician
4.) X-ray Technician
5.) Biomedical Engineer
6.) Staff Nurse
8.) Medical/ Dental Officer
10.) Medical Consultant
11.) Civil Engineer II
12.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
13.) Inspector of Taxes II
14.) Petroleum Engineer II
15.) Medical Record Technician
16.) Medical Record Officer
17.) Higher Technical Officer (Mechanical)
18.) Health Education Officer
19.) Community Health Technician
20.) Nursing Officer
21.) Admin Officer II
22.) Education Officer II
23.) Geologist I
24.) Programme Analyst II
25.) Agricultural Officer II
26.) Senior State Counsel
27.) Information Officer II
28.) Agricultural Officer I
29.) Lands Officer II
30.) Accountant II
31.) Planning Officer II
32.) Environmental Management Officer II
33.) Scientific Officer II
34.) Statistician II
35.) Higher Executive Officer (Accounts)
36.) Fisheries Officer II
37.) Higher Data Processing Officer
38.) Commercial Officer II
39.) Information Officer I
40.) Forest Officer II
41.) Registrar of Co-operative II
42.) HEO (GD)
43.) Staff Nurse/Midwife
Eligibility and General Requirements
There are so many requirements to be eligible to apply for fresh graduate jobs in Nigeria but the below are the general requirements.
- You have to be a graduate of an accredited university and in an accredited course.
- You have to show proof of educational qualification.
- Also, you must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Furthermore, you have to possess a minimum of a 2nd Class lower.
- You have to possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have to be able to work with little or no supervision with a high work output
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Respect for constituted authority
Application Deadline: 16th October, 2018.
How To Apply
To apply for the Akwa Ibom State Massive Job recruitment, you will have to visit the application portal.
- Log onto the application portal here.
- Afterwards you will see all the job vacancies and the requirements against each.
- Then, read through them to ensure you are qualified.
- Then fill the application form. You will also need to upload your passport.
- Ensure all information are correct and truthful.
- Finally, click on “submit” when you are done.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for oral interview.
Good luck as you apply.