List of Share Files Without Filling out Any Registration
The good is that a single file you upload can be sent to upto 15 recipient at a go.
Its simple, fast and secured. I’ve tried using these platform to share a very large video to my recipients and it worked.
WeTransfer was founded in 2009 ad it’s one of the simpless way of sending files, one doesn’t need to register before sending any file. Just accept the user terms and condition and you are good to start uploding those files you want to share.
After uploading, you can either select the email or link to share to your recipients’ to access through and download what you’ve shared.
How to send File:
- After access the main website – www.wetransfer.com
- accept the user terms
- click on the upload. You can upload directly or from a folder.
- enter your email address. But you won’t have to start entry email of you and recipient if you have selected to send via link.
- enter the email of the recipient
- write a short message to your recipient. Then send or transfer.
You have to 2GB size of file to send at a go for free.
It further allows send files up to 5GB to your friends safely and securely, and every upload gives the opportunity to win attractive coupons.
SendTransfer is another great free file sharing
You can send upto 10GB load of files at once for free. Only that the file(s) has a peroid of expiration. Which you have’ve to set yourself.
How to send files using SendTransfer.com
- Log into the website www.sendtransfer.com
- Upload the file from your computer
- set the date the file should expire (deleted) on SendTransfer.com
- Enter the email(s) of the recipients
- Enter a message your recipients will read alongside with the file you’re sharing.
- Click the “Send” button
And that is all!
Terashare.net is another amazing free file sharing online tool without limit. This means that you have the ability to upload your files with no limitation of file size, and share with anyone of your desire.
No registration required, Sharing and downloading files is completely free and no limit of files; if you and the receiver can store the file on your computers, of course,
- Enter the website – http://terashare.net/
- Select files or folders you want to send from your computer.
- Enter the Receiver’s email address
- Enter your email address
- Type in brief message to attetch to your file
- Click on the “Share File”
Smash is another “No Limit Send File” online file sharing website. You also
It has a simple interface like Wetransfer and WeSendIt UI. To use Smash, all you need is log on to its official website, click on the “I agree” button, then click or drag and brop your file on Smash, then select which method to share your file.
You have the opportunity of sending either via Email, Link or Slack.
If you’re sending via email then you have to;
- enter receivers email address
- then your own email address
- then your brief message.
Sending via Link:
- You have to enter a title of your message first,
- then customize the link or use Smash default link,
- enter your email address,
- then click the smash to get your link ready for sharing.
Sending via Slack:
You have to login into your Slack acct on Smash page,
But that’s not all…
- You can also activate or disactivate preview,
- protect file you’re sending with a password,
- active and disactivate download notification,
- Customize and disign your download page,
- Modify the period of validity of your smash to keep control over its use for marketing or security purposes.
- Personalalizde your content that will be displayed while your receiver is downloading the file you sent.
Firefox Send may sound uncommon to you, but it’s
You can protect