The N-power youth empowerment programme has been a huge blessing to many Nigerians. It has given employment to numerous people as well as serving as source of income. Furthermore, Npower gives electronic devices to the beneficiaries. This enables them to carry out their functions effectively. We bring to you All N-Power Device Collection Centres, Dates & Requirements.
For now, the devices are available to the 2016/17 batch members. The dates and collection schedule for the current 2017 recruitment is yet unknown. This article All N-Power Device Collection Centres, Dates & Requirements, will be of very important guide to you. Read on.
All N-Power Device Collection Centres, Dates & Requirements
Below are the states addresses and for the collection of the device.
- Lagos state: Ikeja Service Centre 1 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos State
- Ogun state: Abeokuta Connect 7 Lalubu Street, Oke-Ilewo, Abeokuta Ogun.
- Oyo state: Ibadan Service Centre Mobil Roundabout, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo
- Kwara State: 24,Ahmadu Bello Way, Ilorin, Kwara- State Kwara
- Ondo State: 47 Oba Adesida Road ,Ricabin House Akure, Ondo
- Osun State: Plot 456 Iwo Road By FAN MILK , Osogbo Osun
- Ekiti State: Ado-Ekiti PNN House Mr Biggs , Ado-Ekiti
- Jigawa State: Beside Asmau House, Sani Abacha Way, Dutse.
- Katsina State: Shop MH2, Ground Floor, Madugu House, Dustin-Ma Road, Kwaya, Katsina. Katsina
- Kebbi State: 3, Jos Road, Opposite Access Bank, GRA Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
- Zamfara State: AP filling station along Zaria Road, Gusau, Zamfara State
- Kano State: Kano Service Centre 2 Civic centre, (Behind Kano post office), Kano
- Sokoto State: Sokoto Service Centre 6, Sultan Abubakar Rd, Opp. Women Centre for Continuing Education
- Plateau State: Jos 1B Ibrahim Taiwo Rd, Jos Plateau
- Borno State: Maiduguri Western Roundabout, Baga Road, Maiduguri Borno
- Yobe State: Maiduguri road Opposite A.A. BAFFA & SONS FILLING STATION Damaturu Yobe
- Gombe State: No 1 Bauchi road, opposite Oasis bakery, Gombe
- Bauchi State: 4 Ahmadu Bello Way, Opposite unity park, Bauchi
- Adamawa State: No 42 Ahmadu Bello Way Opposite NTA Jimeta– Yola Adamawa
- Taraba State: Lenyol Investment Ltd. Off Taraba Motel Road,G.R.A Jalingo Taraba State Taraba
- Abuja FCT: Abuja Regional Office & Service centre Plot 2784, Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama, Abuja FCT
- Kaduna State: Kaduna Service Centre Bank Road, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna Kaduna
- Enugu State: Enugu Service Centre 34 Zik Avenue, Enugu
- Delta State: Asaba Service Centre Km. 129, Benin – Asaba Expressway, Asaba, Delta. Delta
- Imo State: Owerri 116 Wetheral Road, Owerri Imo
- Anambra State: Nnewi 15 Nnewi – Onitsha road, Nnewi Anambra
- Ebonyi State: Abakaliki Connect 38 Ogoja Road opposite FCMB and Bank PHB, Abakaliki Ebonyi
- Edo State: Benin 89 Akpakpava Road Benin City Edo
- Rivers State: Port Harcourt Regional Office & Service Centre 330 Aba road, Port Harcourt, Rivers Rivers
*NOTE: All these N-Power device collection centres except Lagos State has not be verified.
Batch One Device Distribution
Below is the expected delivery date of the Electronic Devices according to the N-Power official channel.
- Brain NPower IPAD: August 15th
- RLG Adulawo Limited: July 21st
- Afri-One (2-in 1): July 15th
- Samsung Tab E: July 27th
- Zinox Z Pad: July 27th
- Techno Pad: August 31st
- Floss Signatures: July 27th
- Speedstar: August 31st.
How to collect your device – Form of identification
The form of identification will include any means that can be used to identify you when you come for the device collection. You will need the following:
- Your payment history print out in your NPVN portal
- The print out of your profile face showing your passport and Id card you uploaded.
- The Valid identity card you uploaded at your NPVN profile
- The Email that will be sent to you.
You should check the date of Expected Date of Delivery. Go to your profile and print out the require document. You will take these documents to the collection centre. Collect your device and enjoy it.
If you have any question on the All N-Power Device Collection Centres, Dates & Requirements, please let us know below.