Today, we want to look at the Amazon Affiliate Marketing Registration Guide and Amazon Affiliate Sign Up. Amazon is the world’s number 1 online marketing sites. According to smallbiztrends, “Amazon generated $177.9 billion in revenue in 2017 a net income growth of 27.8%, making it the largest online retailer in the world”. This shows you the huge potential for earning you can avail yourself to if you sign up for the Amazon affiliate marketing program.
Affiliate marketing is a very vital way of making money online. A lot of people are making huge income through affiliate marketing programs. The amazon affiliate marketing registration guide is to help you set up your own affiliate program. Once you conclude the amazon affiliate sign up, you must have positioned yourself on the path to making money online.
Amazon Affiliate Marketing Registration Guide
This will be a guide on how you can carry out the Amazon affiliate sign up program. But, before then, there is key requirement you must meet up with.
The number one and most important requirement you must meet up with is to have a website or blog. This is where your affiliate links will be posted so people can access them and transact.
Let’s move on then to how you can sign up.
Amazon Affiliate Sign Up
- Head over to the homepage of the Amazon Associates Program, which is located here https://affiliate-program.amazon.com.
- Click on the “Join Now for Free” button. Refer to the image below, as pointed by the red arrow.
- Fill out the empty fields (e-mail address), and then click on “Sign in using our secure server.”
- Fill out the “Your Account Information” form.
- Next, go to “Your Website Profile” and complete the form.
- Verify your identity by providing a valid mobile phone number. Expect a call from Amazon a few seconds later for your PIN.
- Your’e done! You can now sign in to your account at Amazon Associates Central, which is discussed in the next article.
Once you complete the registration process, Amazon will give you access to their Associates platform where you will be able to get the affiliate links for their products. As you get into affiliate marketing, it’s important that you disclose all your affiliate links and mark them as nofollow.
Now we have seen the Amazon Affiliate Marketing Registration Guide, go on and complete the Amazon Affiliate Sign Up.