We want to show you how you can apply and obtain you Chase Bank credit card easily from anywhere you are. The Chase Bank, also known as J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., is a US national bank headquartered in Manhattan, New York City, that constitutes the consumer and commercial banking subsidiary of the U.S. multinational banking and financial services holding company, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The bank was known as Chase Manhattan Bank until it merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. in 2000. Chase Manhattan Bank was formed by the merger of the Chase National Bank and The Manhattan Company in 1955. The bank has been headquartered in Columbus, Ohio since its merger with Bank One Corporation in 2004. The bank acquired the deposits and most assets of The Washington Mutual.
Over the years, The Chase Bank has grown to be a very reputable global bank with standards. As a matter of fact, Chase offers more than 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs nationwide. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has 250,355 employees (as of 2016) and operates in more than 100 countries. JPMorgan Chase & Co. had their assets of $2.49 trillion in 2016. So, if you are a Chase Bank customer, we want to show you how you can obtain the Chase Bank credit card.
Page Table of Contents
How To Apply Chase Credit Card Online
The details here will be guiding you on how you can obtain Chase Bank Credit card anywhere you are.
Step 1: Select Your Credit Card
To select the credit card you want to apply for, all you need to do is to visit: https://creditcards.chase.com/. You will be taken to the credit cards homepage, where a few options are shown. The website allows you to view all the credit cards they have available, compare different cards based on their features, and to sort them based on specific criteria.
- Chase offers many different types of credit cards. For example, cards with no annual fee, credit cards for business owners, cards with various rewards (cash back, hotel or airlines points, etc.), and cards with no foreign transaction fees, which can be great if you travel internationally, in addition to several other types.
- If you know what features you are looking for, you can use the, “credit card finder” to help narrow your selections. You can find this tool on the top left hand side of the page.
- You can also browse all of the available cards by selecting, “browse all credit cards” on the left hand side of the page.
Please make sure you read the full details to know what you are selecting before you go ahead to apply.
Step 2: Apply For The Card
Once you have chosen a suitable card, go to the web page of that particular card and click the “Apply Now” button. This button is green and located to the right of the picture of the card.
- You may also apply for a card by calling the customer service line. In the US, this number is: 1-877-242-7372. Outside the US, you can reach them at: 1-713-262-3300.
- Understand, though, that this method can take longer and may result in mistakes because you won’t get to see what the representative has inputted into the screen. It will require you to speak the information to the representative who will read it back to you for accuracy. In addition, you will likely be required to wait on hold for several minutes if they are very busy.
Please ensure all information are entered correctly.
Step 3: Submit The Application
After you have filled all details and have confirmed that all of them are accurate, then, you can go ahead and submit your application. Usually, you will receive an email after submitting your application confirming that they received it. This email will usually contain information about how long a decision will need.
You have seen the detailed guide on how you can apply the Chase Bank credit card online. Just make sure you follow our details here by first identifying the card you want to apply. Study their full details and then go ahead to apply for that.
If you encounter any problem or challenge, all you need do is to ask below and we shall attend to you immediately.