As part of its plan to recruit new employees and create job employment, the Ecobank Nigeria is currently carrying out a graduate recruitment program. This recruitment is called the Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP). Note, this is different from the Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP) we wrote on yesterday. You can decide to look at that and see if you can apply for that also.
The Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP) is a development program for identified high- potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through one- year structured and intensive graduate program to be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the Banking industry. Candidates that undergo this program will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals. Below are the requirements and processes of application.
Page Table of Contents
Requirements – Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP)
All interested applicants must meet up with the following requirements. They include:
- Applicants not more than 25 years old by December 2017
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’. (Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage)
- 0-1 Year post NYSC experience
Furthermore, the candidates are to possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- A good team player
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
Also See: Top 6 Tips On writing A Quality Resume
Successful applicants stand to benefit the following opportunities:
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan-African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
Application closes on the 31st of October, 2017.
So, if you are qualified and meet up with the needed requirements, you can apply for the Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP) today. Goodluck as you apply.