There is an ongoing nationwide First Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment. This job recruitment is open to any Nigerian citizen irrespective of sex, religion and or ethnicity. First Bank talent search spans from fresh graduates to top level executives who thrive within our structured grading system that fosters opportunities for performance driven career development throughout the Bank.
The First Bank Nigeria Job Vacancies is an opportunity to work with the First Bank Nigeria LTD. As one of the major banks in Nigeria, First Bank prides itself as the best in the provision of the best working environment in the banking sector. This is therefore a very huge opportunity to work with the bank. Provided you meet up with the job specifications and requirements, you are good to go!
How To Apply To First Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment
There are many jobs on offer from the First Bank Nigeria LTD. However, to apply for the First Bank Job Vacancies,
- Log onto firstbanknigeria.com/recruitment/
- The list of available job vacancies will be opened.
- Send your CV/Résumé to [email protected].
- Please ensure you include the title of the job you are applying for in the mail.
- You can also reach out to us (First Bank) on LinkedIn. Meanwhile, short-listed candidates will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process.
Top 10 Reasons To Apply For First Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First, FirstBank is #1 Brand in Nigeria’s financial services sector and falls with the top 500 global banking brands.
- Also, we are the largest and most successful Tier-1 Bank in Nigeria in terms of profit, balance sheet, and revenue and branch network in Nigeria.
- FirstBank is ranked as the “Most Valuable Bank Brand in Nigeria”, for five times in a row (2011 – 2015) by The Banker Magazine of Financial Times & Brand Finance; “Best indigenous company to work in Nigeria 2014” and “Best financial services company to work for in Nigeria 2014” by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Furthermore, We have an unparalleled reputation for leadership, strength and stability; and consistently marked as # 1 most trusted bank in Independent Customer Surveys.
- FirstBank is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” underpinned by strong institutional processes, diversity and inclusion practice and corporate governance.
- FirstBank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through the First Academy, to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- Offers highly competitive compensation packages aimed at attracting and retaining high performing and energetic people across various function areas with the organization.
- Also, FirstBank creates an enabling work culture and environment with recognition and respect for individuals.
- Finally, gives support for professional development especially acquisitions of globally accredited certifications e.g. ACCA, CFA, ITIL, CISA, ICAN, CIBN, CIPD etc.
Good-luck as you apply for the First Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment!