The First Bank of Nigeria is currently undergoing job recruitment. Therefore, read to know if you are interested and how you can also apply for these job vacancies. We will give you the guide on Apply First Bank of Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment 2017. You will also see the requirements and application processes as well as the deadlines.
The current First Bank of Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment 2017 is for “Business Managers”. This offer is open in 5 different locations of the country. The locations are Enugu, Port Harcourt, Benin City, Ibadan and Lagos states. The applicants may choose to apply for any of the locations they wish to apply to.
Page Table of Contents
Apply First Bank of Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment 2017
Below, we would list all the application vacancies for you to apply for.
- Job Title: Business Manager
- Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Benin City, Ibadan & Enugu
- Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How To Apply
To apply for the business manager in Lagos location, follow this link
- Log onto the Job application portal
- Once opened, you will see the job requirements, description, qualifications, etc
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- A new page will open. Scroll down and click on “New User”.
- Then fill in the form including username and email.
- After the registration, you can now apply for the job vacancy.
- Please note: the application processes, requirements and qualification is the same for all the locations you are applying for.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience across various business segments, with specific emphasis on Commercial business
- Excellent business development experience and natural flair for sales & marketing
- Strong credit analysis/appraisal, loans administration and account management skills
- Ability to leverage products to increase market penetration, drive liability generation, increase profitability and market share
- Strong knowledge of Export trade finance and ability to handle big ticket transactions
- Knowledge of financial modelling, quantitative and analytic skills; and familiarity with specialized industry issues
- Knowledge of Trade services, Portfolio management, business/product development and credit assessment and structuring
- A good first degree from a reputable institution; higher degree(S) and/or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
If you have any challenge on the Apply First Bank of Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment 2017, please, use the comment box below and we shall get back to you. Thank you.