Are you an undergraduate or an OND student looking for a world class organisation where you can do your Industrial Training? Then, search no more. The Flour Mills Industrial Training Application guidelines and requirements is just written with you in mind. After going through this, you will be glad you did.
The Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC is a reputable firm in Nigeria. It is an agrobusiness company incorporated in 1960. Wheat milling forms the financial backbone of our diversified company. FMN pioneered flour milling in Nigeria when its first mill was commissioned at Apapa in 1962 with a grinding capacity of 500 metric tonnes of wheat per day. Today, the Apapa milling complex has a rated capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day making it one of the largest single site mills in the world.
Page Table of Contents
Flour Mills Industrial Training Application Guidelines
Applications are invited for undergraduates and OND students who look for a placement in the Flour Mills of Nigeria for industrial training. To apply,
- Log into the application portal.
- You will be required to create an account on the portal.
- After creating the account, you can then start your application using the guidelines in the portal.
- Note: Please be sure to upload your IT/SIWES letter in your application.
Also See: Highest Paying Graduates Jobs In Nigeria
What Is Industrial Training
It is a training scheme by which a student can undergo practical training within an approved industrial undertaking having specified amount of fixed assets or turnover or paid – up share capital.
Objectives of Industrial Training
- Training in an industrial / commercial / financial environment provides the trainees with the opportunity to develop a problem solving attitude and to have an insight into the functioning of the accounts department.
- It also diversifies their practical experience and helps them in developing the attributes of team work and correlation with members of other professions and disciplines.
- It is intended to provide the trainees with a new dimension to their experience.
- This would necessarily involve exposure of trainees to the entire gamut of activities of industrial establishments in a phased and systematic manner.
- An exposure to the working environment of a large commercial organization will give them an integrated view of its operations.
- It is essential that the member imparting training in industrial including commercial and financial enterprises, recognizes that perception of the overall business environment is the prime objective of
You can now apply for the Flour Mills IT program in Nigeria. Good luck!