Application is now open for interested candidates to Apply For National Open University Nigeria Admission 2017. The school management has made open the applications. It reads “Using this medium, we wish to inform and notify the general public, most especially, all persons, parents, guardians, friends or candidates who are interested or know of anyone who have interest of studying in NOUN, that the school board has released the 2017 Registration form and they can now apply.
We are really happy to bring this information to all aspirants, that the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Application Form for the 2017 Admission is currently ongoing.
All interested persons should take note that the sales of NOUN Admission form for the 2017 admission which was recently announced by the administration of the National Open University Academic Institution.
So therefore, since you are now aware that the National Open University of Nigeria Application form for the 2017 Admission is currently ongoing, all interested and qualified candidates should read through the procedures which are required from all students”.
How To Apply For National Open University Nigeria Admission 2017
- Visit the site www.nouonline.com
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
- Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
- Go to “Choose Faculty”
- Select Faculty
- Select programme of study
- Select “Level” (Note: Postgraduate level is preset.)
- Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission.
- Click “Apply” to proceed to payment form.
- Input details. (Note: Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform step 1 to 3 (above).
- Go to “Continue After Payment”
- Input Applicant Name and RRR number
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form,
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
The processes for the application of National Open University Nigeria Admission 2017 are very straight forward. However, if you encounter any challenge whatsoever, contact us using the comment box and we shall get back to you. Thank you.