Are you a Ghanaian and you live in Ghana? This is an open opportunity to apply for the ongoing Ghana Police Service job Recruitment through the official e-Recruitment Portal. There are procedures laid down for every interested participant to follow in order to complete the online Ghana job application. [See other information below]
So, being on this page right now means you already know the Ghana Police Service Recruitment form is on, the next you should care to know now is how to start your application, right? But it is very important to know that there is nothing like buying of form because every application is down online through the official recruitment portal.
Now let’s get started right away…
How To Apply Ghana Police Service Recruitment
1. Before you commence with any application, please make sure that you have a functioning email account, then go on to Purchase application voucher at any GCB Bank Limited at GhȻ100 only
At the point of your purchase make sure to give your full official name(s)
2. You will be given a serial number [SN] and pin code [PIN] to access the application form online. Please note that that is your personal information and should not let any third-party get through it, except the people helping you to fill the form online.
But it is very important that you Keep your SN and PIN for all states of the recruitment process.
3. The online registration form is accessible only by the serial number and PIN that you have obtained at the point where you purchased your voucher.
4. Now, you need to login to the Ghana Police e-recruitment portal to
- confirm your voucher as well login (either as a fresh applicant or already have an account).
- After the verification, you are expected to login using your email address and password.
- Now, you start your Ghana Police Service job application. Please make sure to follow the instructions carefully and fill.
Important Links For Ghana Police Service Job
- To verify your voucher/create new account use this link: https://police.gov.gh.services/register.php
- To Login your Ghana Police Job portal click here; https://police.gov.gh.services/login.php
- To Sart fresh application click here; Once you login you should see a link “Apply Here“.
- To see Categories of Jobs available to apply click here; https://police.gov.gh.services/info.php
The Next Question Should Be: What Happens Next After Submitting Your Application?
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
- Then at the recruitment centres, there should bea. Body examination and selectionb. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
- Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write aptitude test
- Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
- Then there shall be a medical examination for successful applicants.
- The final stage of the processes is an invitation to commence training.
Please Note The Following —>Very Important<—
1. Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise.
2. Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
3. The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
4. Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form.
5. Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so.
6. All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted.
7. All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only.
8. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
Please feel free to use the comment box below should in case you have any question or some part of this information is confusing you.