This is to inform all graduates in Nigeria that the GTBank job recruitment portal is now open. A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance to make difference in your life and the lives of people in your community as it involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
The organization need reliable people who can make up a good team and fully dedicated to their jobs and peoples’ affairs for satisfaction.
What do you stand to gain if you pick Guaranty Trust Bank Job?
- Meaningful, Challenging work context
- Recognition and Awards
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Insurance Benefit Programme
- Capacity Development
- Flexible Medical Programme
- Mentoring Programme
- Bonding and Social Events
- People-Centred HR Policies & Practices
- Healthy & Wellbeing Programmes
How to Apply GTbank Job Online
knowing the right portal to fill and submit your application is the first and necessary step to take, well, to make it easy we have listed the GTBank Job application portal below. So you are advised to follow the guides to get a successful application end.
As the job application form is online, you can also use the link below. The application page split into FIVE pages. So be careful to fill your details.
- Visit the official portal here
- You will find a simple form to fill. You are expected to fill the form correctly.
(a) the first part of the form is your “PERSONAL INFORMATION”, this includes your full name, age and email address (If you do not have any email click here to learn how to create new email address within 3seconds). Click “Next”.
(b) the next form/data to fill is about your “ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION”, there you provide correct details of your Grade, qualification, graduation date, Institution, course and any other additional qualification.
(c) The next stage you should work through is your “WORK EXPERIENCE”. This part comes with an option to select whether “Unemployed” or “Unemployed”. If you select employed – then there is a form to talk about the job. But selecting unemployed – you have to give details on “PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION” if any.
- Now once all of this is done, the next page is the finishing stage and also a very important stage. You have to carefully “UPLOAD DOCUMENTS” you claim to have during the earlier stage of your application. this includes your;
(b) Date of birth
(c) NYSC Certificate
(d) Video CV (if any)
(e) any additional qualification to boost your application and chance getting this job.
- Click on “Apply”, after reviewing your application and everything is in place.
Congratulation! now that you have applied, GTBank will contact you via your email account for next physical interview. So it is very important to always check your email for updates.
Please note; during your application, you can always click the “Back” button if you made any mistake or want to make some correction.
Make sure to share this page with other graduates searching for a job in Nigeria.