The Lagos Business school (LBS) is Africa’s number 1 business school. It is also known as Pan-Atlantic University. Over the years, it has trained and trained many persons in different sectors of life towards business excellence. We are aware that not many persons knows how to apply, the requirements and the cost. For that reason, we have brought this guide on how to apply Lagos Business school. This article will show you everything you may need to know concerning Lagos Business School.
The Lagos Business school MBA runs for a period of 2 years (18 months). It runs two different sections and the students are expected to pay for the section. The tuition fee can also be spread into different instalments making payment easier for the students. Do not panic. Let’s go into details and give you all you need to know right away.
How To Apply Lagos Business School
So, if you are asking how to register for Lagos Business school, let’s start by giving you the application requirements first. Shall we?
LBS Admission Requirements
Below are the requirements for Lagos Business School admission. They include the following
- Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the Ordinary Level for Anglophone countries.
- A minimum of second-class lower university degree from a recognised university
- Minimum of three year’s post-qualification work experience
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score
- Demonstrated intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision-making and problem-solving potentials assessed during an interview.
Also See: Accredited Business Schools In Nigeria
The following are the supporting documents needed.
- Completed online application form.
- Three reference forms (which can be sent directly by the referees).
- Copies of Ordinary level and university degree certificates (statement of results acceptable).
- Official Transcripts sent after you have been admitted. (These may be sent directly by your former school)
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of the NYSC Certificate or Letter of Exemption for Nigerians only.
- A passport photograph.
- Company organogram showing where you are on the heirachy. (This may be sketched)
- Employer’s consent form.
- Evidence of ability to pay (for self-sponsorship, kindly attach your 3 months bank statement or pay slip. For corporate sponsorship, please attach a sponsorship letter from your prospective sponsor).
Also See: How To Apply UNN Business School Online
LBS Tuition Fees & Living Expenses
The Lagos Business school runs two different sessions. The fees for each session is #2,511,630. This fee covers tuition fees and course materials. They payment can be spread into 3 different instalments at the beginning of each semester.
Furthermore, the school doesn’t offer accommodation to students. But, it helps give information concerning how to secure one in the school’s neighborhood. Usually, students often share rooms for a fee of #200,000 – #550,000 annually.
Lagos Business school Scholarship
The LBS offers scholarships to deserving MBA students annually. Students who gain admission can apply for the scholarships and stand a chance of being successful.
We will still come to how to apply Lagos Business school.
How To Apply Lagos Business School
- Click on this link to create your profile as a new customer… http://portal.lbs.edu.ng/
- You need to create an account before you start the application.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you would proceed to download the application form as soon as you get a confirmation email upon successful registration.
- Download and complete the form, then take to the closest Pan-Atlantic University for completion of your enrollment.
- Also, you will also be asked to attach the supporting documents listed above.
Application Deadline (For 2019 Admission)
Round 1: 7 December 2018
Round 2: 15 March 2019
Round 3: 12 July 2019
GMAT or GRE Score Submission Deadline
Round 1: 5 December 2018
Round 2: 13 March 2019
Round 3: 10 July 2019.
If you have any question on how to apply Lagos Business school, kindly use the comment box below and we shall attend to you.