We bring to you the steps on how to apply for Landmark University screening 2017/2018. The guidelines and procedures below were obtained from the university official website. Therefore, interested and qualified individuals should read and adhere to the steps and procedures laid down here.
The Landmark University was established in 2011. Its current students’ population is pegged at 2,864. In its bid to foster its Agrarian Revolution, the University is collaborating with the following institutions around the world: Nottingham University, British Council & the Boras University. Here is How To Apply For Landmark University Screening 2017/2018.
Page Table of Contents
How To Apply For Landmark University Screening 2017/2018
The following procedures will guide you on how to apply for the Landmark University Screening 2017/2018.
- Visit the Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
- Fill the application payment form with the required details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
- On completion and submission of application payment form, a preview of the application will be displayed. Kindly verify the information provided and then proceed to make payment by clicking on the “Pay” button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you are expected to make payment of N5, 000. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment and the service charge varies by the card providers.
- After successful payment, an SMS containing your login details would be sent to the phone number and email address supplied.
- You are expected to return to the Admission Application Portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the login passcode.
- Upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
- On completion of the application form, kindly submit and print out copies of the completed form.
NOTE: Further information about POST-UTME screening exercise will be communicated to you via the email address and phone number supplied.
You are also expected to come along with the following documents for the screening exercise:
- Printed Application Form
- A copy of form payment teller/receipt
- A copy of Screening Fee receipt
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results, if available
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Letter of evidence of sponsorship
- Letter from your religious leader
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
- Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
- Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University.
- In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
Also See: How To Apply For EBSU 2017/18 Post Ume
Courses Available At Landmark University For 2017 Post-Utme/Admission
Below are the courses available and registrable at Landmark University for the 2017/2018 academic session. Also added to them are the duration for all the courses;
College of Agricultural Sciences
- B. Agric. (Crop Science) – 5 years
- B. Agric. (Animal Science) – 5 years
- B. Agric. (Agric Extension and Rural Development) – 5 years
- B. Agric. (Agric. Economics) – 5 years
College of Science and Engineering
- B. Sc. (Computer Science) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Biochemistry) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Microbiology) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Physics) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Mathematics) – 4 years
- B. Eng. (Civil Engineering) – 5 years
- B. Eng. (Chemical Engineering) – 5 years
- B. Eng. (Mechanical Engineering) – 5 years
- B. Eng. (Electrical and Information Engineering) – 5 years
- B. Eng. (Agricultural Engineering) – 5 years
College of Business and Social Sciences
- B. Sc. (Accounting) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Business Administration) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Economics) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Political Science) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (International Relations) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Sociology) – 4 years
If there is any challenge on How To Apply For Landmark University Screening 2017/2018, we would be glad to guide you through the process. Please share this with your friends. Thank you.