Asking best place to doing your internship programme here I bring to you Microsoft. Which gives specifically designed for college undergraduates and or recent graduated students. Of which they run a 12-week summer internship program.
We can’t deny that one of the biggest perks at Microsoft is that interns get paid an average salary of around $6,000 a month. But they don’t make it easy to get in the door.
To apply Microsoft Career Internships & Full-Time Jobs – is an online process which you don’t going anywhere to buy a form. You need to be on your computer to carry out the online registration. and then submit.
Microsoft Career has a standard qualifications they need from their applicant, below are the qualifications;
Qualifications to Apply Microsoft Career Internships & Full-Time Jobs Online
- Candidates must be freshman or sophomore students enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in the United States, Canada, or Mexico with a demonstrated interest in majoring in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering or related technical major.
- Students must have completed an Introduction to Computer Science course (or equivalent class) as well as one semester of calculus (or equivalent) by the start of the program. Finalists will be selected on the basis of eligibility and demonstrated interest in the software industry.
All candidates who meet the above criteria may apply.
How to Apply Microsoft Career Internships & Full-Time Jobs
To start your Online Application, click here
During the online registration you will be required to fill some simple information of yours, which are into 3 places;
1. Contact information – your name, email address, phone number, office number and home number.
2. Postal address – your country, street address and postal code of your country.
3. Education – name of your institution, month and year of graduation.
The you submit your application. Once you are done you will be told that “You have 0 of 3 stored resumes. ” so you now need to;
- Upload resume
Upload one of your existing resumes to use in the application process.
- Build resume
Enter your information to easily build your resume.
- Import LinkedIn Resume
Use your LinkedIn profile as your resume to complete the application process.
Click on each one you want to start with first.
Finalists will be selected on the basis of eligibility and demonstrated interest in the software industry
Please Note that applications from groups currently underrepresented in engineering, including women, Native-Americans, African-Americans, Hispanics, Veterans and students with disabilities are also accepted.