The application for the NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019/2020 is currently ongoing. This application is open to both graduates and non-graduates. Therefore, anyone who is interested in applying for this most follow the guidelines and instructions outlined here. So, ensure you read to the end.
The NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme was initiated by the Niger Delta Regional Master Plan (NDRDMP). The NDRDMP was set to addresses policies for economic development in rural and urban areas of the Niger Delta region. This year’s application is totally out of the oil and gas sector.
The Niger Delta Development Commission Skill Acquisition Training Programme is up to enhance Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSME) with its main objective to strengthen the economies of the Niger Delta States and help the youths become job creators instead of job seekers. You will also learn how to manage your business not to fail.
How To Apply NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019/2020
Here is the application guideline you must follow before you apply.
- To apply for NDDC skill programme, kindly
- Go to the NDDC official portal at nddc.gov.ng
- Next, choose your preferred programme from the above-listed program
- Fill out all the necessary information in the online form and once you’re done print out your reference code.
- Then, wait for the list of successful candidates to be released.
- Only selected Candidates will be contacted for the programme
- All successful applicants will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates and other documents before the final selection of the NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme
NDDC 2019/2020 Sectors
The Entrepreneurship Training Programme outside the oil and gas sector will be based on:
- Entertainment and Hospitality
- Commerce and Trade
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Professional Services, among others
NDDC Skills Acquitision Areas
The following are the possible skills that would be covered in this year’s program. they include:
- Food processing
- Welding and fabrication
- Maritime technology
- Entertainment industry
- Furniture making & woodwork
- Catering & confectionary
- Modern printing technology
- Fashion design & tailoring
- Home management (tie & dye)
- Solar power maintenance
- Computer technology/programming
Application requirement for NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019-2020
- Applicants must be between the age of 18-35 years
- At least, applicant with school cert or OND etc can apply for the nddc programme
- You are to Scan and upload your recent passport, Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must come from Niger delta states
Questions about the NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019/2020 will be welcomed.
Use the comment box below.