The Nigerian Agip Oil is currently running a scholarship scheme. The statement on the website reads “The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2016/2017 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 11th September to 29th September, 2017.”. here, we will give you the guidelines on how you can apply for the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2017.
This Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2017 is open to all Nigerian undergraduates from their 100 level in the university. So, anyone from 200 level and above is not eligible to apply. That is to say, those who got their admission before the 2016/17 academic session should not apply.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2017
interested applicants must meet up with the following requirements to apply. To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Furthermore, only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award. Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2017-How To Apply
Please, before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Furthermore, ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Then, ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload. Finally, ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Log onto https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships.
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information.
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
The closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight, September 29th, 2017.
Also See: Top 6 secrets Of Winning Scholarship
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Goodluck as you apply for this scholarship.