The Stanbic IBTC Bank invites application for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Data Processing Officer Job. As you know, Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. To help drive the bank’s success into the future, they are looking for resourceful individuals to join the dedicated team at their offices.
“Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture”. To be a part of this, Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Data Processing Officer Job.
Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Data Processing Officer Job
- Click on the application portal.
- When it opens, you will see two options: “First Time Visitor” & “Returning Visitors”. Under First Time Visitor, click on “create a new account”.
- Fill in the required details.
- Finally, click on sign in. This will take you to the portal where you will now apply with your CV and other required documents.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2017.
Job Title: Data Processing Officer
Job ID: 24537
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
Group Information Technology:
- Systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Run and Support End of day processing & End of month processing e.g. Core Banking (Finacle Banking Application), Pricing, ODS, HP&L, MOD etc.
- Take backup of application databases on Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, etc on daily basis.
- Take backup of Bank’s third party applications.
- Data Centre Monitoring (i.e. Temperature, Humidity, etc ) using Environmental Monitoring System (Netbotz)
- Development of scripts for data downloads / extractions.
- Finacle Functional Support.
- Development of Reports, customization and maintenance.
- Projects support & Implementation.
- Provide workaround solutions to Equinox archival issues
- Support Interfacing of external Applications to Finacle Banking software.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of customer complaints
- Number of instances of non-compliance to policy and procedure
- No service impact
- Number of error recorded as a result of not following policy and procedure
- Number of audit exception on Production issues
- IT Audit rating by Internal Audit, Routine Control, and external audit
- Reduced number of incidents
- Successful implementations
- Internal customer satisfaction level with IT support
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics,
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 year post qualification experience.
- Experience in Finacle Banking Application will be an added advantage
- Ensure all backup tapes are transferred to Montgomery Vault in line with IT policy.
- Proactive monitoring of all the critical applications and peripherals
- Monitor and Report all the activities at the Data Centre Ad-hoc assignments.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head.
Any question on the Stanbic IBTC Bank Data Processing Officer Job shall be attended to by our committed team. Please share this also.