Standard Bank Online Banking Registration- The Standard Bank Limited is one of South Africa’s best banks. It is a financial services groups and is Africa’s biggest lender by assets. The company’s corporate headquarters, Standard Bank Centre, is situated in Simmonds Street, Johannesburg. The bank operates in 20 countries across Africa making it one of the pioneers in Africa banking system.
Almost every bank now has an online banking platform for their customers. This is because of the convenience that comes with it. As a result, every Standard Bank of South Africa customer has to signup for the Standard Bank online banking. Let’s see some of the functions you can do with the Standard bank internet banking registration.
Page Table of Contents
Standard Bank Internet Banking Services
Below are the list of services you can run on this platform. They include:
- Open an additional account
- Close a nil balance account
- Order a statement, reference or certificate of interest
- Make a change of address
- Change contact details
- Make an internal transfer between your own accounts
- Order a Visa debit card
- Order a PIN reminder
- Change telephone security questions
- Order a security token
- Set up a Fixed Term Deposit
- Provide maturity instructions
- Set up, cancel or amend a standing order
- Give notice on an account.
Standard Banking Internet Banking Requirements
Before you signup for this account, you MUST fulfill the following criteria.
- You must a Standard bank customer
- Possess a valid AutoBank, MasterCard or E Plan card
- An ATM-PIN linked to your bank card
- Customers who use cellphone/telephone banking must use the Customer-selected PIN (CSP) to register.
How To SignUp Standard Bank Online Banking
Let’s guide you.
- Head over to the official Standard bank website at www.standardbank.co.za via any browser on your device
- Next you will see the ‘GO’ button on the homepage, click on it and you will be directed to a new page.
- Now, on that new page, click on the ‘New Registration’ link to continue.
- Next, you are required to provide your bank account details. Enter your card number and Pin, also provide all the information that is needed in the field.
- Review all the entries therein to ensure they’re correct, then click on the ‘Register’ button to complete the registration process. That’s all!
Login Standard Bank Online Banking Account
After creating your account, the next step is to login to your account to start enjoying the numerous benefits that comes with it.
- Launch your browser and revisit the official platform: https://www.standardbank.co.za/
- Then click on the Internet Banking button on the homepage and a new page will open where you’ll enter your details.
- Now, enter your card number, valid pin, and your password. And click on the ‘Login’ button to login to your online banking account.
Go ahead and create your own account and start enjoying the benefits that comes with it. Got questions for us? Ask and receive!!