Welcome to OnlinDailys.com Blog. Make Your Quick Search On The Search-Box Below

The search box (below) let you quickly find your desire topic(s) with ease.

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit Free online @ NPF.gov.ng/tinted

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit Free

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit Free  РWhen most of us see cars with tinted glasses we think getting the same permit cost lot of money, but surprise to inform you all who wish to register for new car tinted glass permit or re-newer can now do all of this task online even without any stress.

And that is the reason on this page we have covered step by step on how to apply for tinted glass permit online for FREE of CHARGE and FAST.

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit Online for Free

It’s very important you know that as it is an online application process for Tinted Glass Permit, everything is going to be fast, so you do not need worrying, cos you are doing everything online. Here is the procedure on how to apply for tinted glass permit be

According to the Police, to obtain a new permit, take the following steps;

1. 1. Log on to http://npf.gov.ng/tinted/
  2. Fill the Application form online. It will automatically generate a unique ID nos for you
  3. Complete the Application Process by Login in with email provided and the Application ID shown below.
  4. Complete the Bio-Data form when logged-in and provide the details of the Vehicle you want to obtain a Tinted Permit for.
  5. You will need to upload scanned copied of your vehicle licence, and your proof of ownership which must not be more than 100 kilobytes each in jpeg or bmap format.
  6. Details to fill on the online form include plate number, engine number, chasis number and the insurance certificate number
  7. Make sure you obtain insurance certificate from a company registered with Federal Road safety Corp (FRSC) , otherwise it will not be acceptable
  8. Take the Print-out to any Police Command, to capture your biometrics and collection of your Tinted Permit Certificate.
  9. You need a NIN (National Identity number) to complete the application form. You can go to the nearest NIMC office for your National identity number. Registration is easy and takes less than an hour.
  10. Registration for NIN and tinted glass permit is free. It comes with a bar-code and your photograph.

Please Note that All Tinted Permit  is Issued to Motor Vehicles with factory-fitted tinted glass only

Please Use the comment box below if in case you face any challenges on the process of applying for new Tinted Glass Permit.NOTE: TINTED PERMIT IS ISSUED TO MOTOR VEHICLE(S) WITH FACTORY-FITTED TINTED GLASS ONLY

NOTE: TINTED PERMIT IS ISSUE MOTOR VEHICLE(S) WITH FACTORY-FITTED TINTED GLASS ONLY

NOTE: TINTED PERMIT IS ISSUED TO MOTOR VEHICLE(S) WITH FACTORY-FITTED TIN

1. I have a problem completing the online form. After uploading the particulars, I got a response that the site is unavailable. And I have tried it severally still the same

2. I posted but no id was given I made a mistake in my email address how do I go about it?

• You need to edit you account profile then input the correct email address and save it. Or you visit the near by Police Head quarter for guide

3. I have filled the form to generate ID application to enable me log in but it keeps displaying invalid password.Please, i need solution to enable me log in to fill bio data form.
    Thanks.

• It means you are not inputing the password the way it should be. Please check whether when creating the password you used upper-case or lower-case or numbering while creating the password

4. I did the registration successfully using my telephone handset. Although I wrote my identification number somewhere, I could not find it. It is now difficult for me to print as I could not login through my desktop. Please help me to obtain my identification number back. My apologies

5. I ve filled my form as instructed and it shows registered but d tin is I got my id number but which email am I to in put der before putting my id number

• I don’t get your question Sir

6. I was at the police state command in Benin, Edo state to do my bio-metrics and was told there is a fee of N5,000 to be paid. How true is this, cause I thought it was free. You may get me on 08098590125, please.

• Sir, application for Tinted glass is not for free

7. Ok, thanks for the reply.

8. Please I can’t the form right now, is not alerting for typing. thanks

• Reload the page. Its a break of your network you use in browsing. But once you reload the page everything works well again.

9. I have tried to log in to receive id code without success

• what error message did you get?

10. Thanks for the information
    I have filled and submitted and was told to keep checking on line
    Please which website, to find out if it’s ready for collection
    Thanks alot

11. Which website can l log in to find out if my tinted permit is ready for collection Thanks

12. i was trying to fill the bio data and information of the vehicle butbhe site is not loading, please help us to walk on your site.

• Its network issue, you have to try again. Better still try at night or in the morning. But its network issue.

13. Good day, I tried to fill the form but is not accepting my email which I used to register my vehicle. Pls am I expected to use a new email or how do I go about it. Thanks

14. i lost my application ID,please how do i log on?

• click forget password and a form will show for you to get your lost or forgotten ID

• please where can i find the forget password button.

• please where can i find the forget password

15. Pls which of d numbers do they require for the nimc number on d national I.D card?? Pls I need response asap.

16. Gud morning Pls I didn’t write down d application ID number down while registering.. now am finding it difficult to login.. Pls Hw can I get d application ID number again..

• Click forget password and you will receive all your login details in your email.

17. Now that we know that the permit isnt free, please how much is it? As Edo state police command is asking for 15,000….and additional express payment of N5,000.

18. What of those that already have the old permit,can’t dey continue with it,I did mine in 2010 .

19. Good day,

I begun applying for a tinted permit in July, 2016 but was unable to complete the process because the vehicle is not registered in my name. I was asked at the Ikeja Police Command to get a Letter of Introduction from the initial owner authorising me to complete the application for the permit. In doing this letter I wish to know where (address) and whom (Person/Designation) to address the letter to.

• You are to address the letter to that Police office ” Ikeja Police Command” where you will be submitting the letter, for further processing.

20. Good Team, please i want to know what the NIMC number is? is the application number or the car chassis no. or my drivers licence no…will appreciate your timely feedback. thank you.

21. Are we going to drop the od one and do the new one?

22. Are we going to drop the old tinted permit and do the new one?

• If the paper of the old one is still valid then you can still be presenting it until its time for you to do a nw papers for it

• How did I known the good tinted permit or to check it online.

23. Sir. I had started the process of filling the form online, unfortunately I was unable to save the Application ID, light went off therefore I lost it. When I want to log in I could’nt because I did not save the ID number, what do I do please?

24. I completed my data capture since October 7, 2016 and up till now I ve not gotten my permit certificate, I dont know what’s happening

25. Good day,
    Please the NIMC NUMBER I am to put is the the ID Form Number on national Id card?

26. please i have old plate number (HK 952 ABC) must I change the plate number to new one before applying for tinted permit

27. Pls which website do I check to know if my tinted permit is ready for collection. I’ve completed the print with all relevant information and paid the fees and submitted it at Police Hq at Owerri. Thanks

• Check back on that same website (on this page) where you did your online registration.

28. Sir, i have a challenge and need advise from you. i bought a second car recently. As usual all relevant documents have been handed over to me. now i need to apply for the new TINTED GLASS PERMIT as the last owner had the obsolete permit. one of the requirement is proof of ownership which is the one i inherited from the last owner. can i apply for the new TINTED PERMIT using the proof of ownership that i now have? please advise me so i can commence the application.
    Thank you in anticipation.

• yes, you can proceed on the the application.

29. Good day to you,i mistakenly clicked finish before print out kindly guide me on how to get the print out as the application had been submitted successfully.
    thanks.

30. My boss at work already filled the application and printed it out and instructed me to go and do the bio-metrics on the school behalf since its a school bus. I took it to my nearest police command and they told me that the name on the print out is my boss personal name , but on the vehicle particulars it was Christycaleb international college. But during the registration, they only ask for the first and last name . So i am confused on how to put the school name so as to reflect on the tinted application printout instead of my boss name.

31. Pls while filling the form I got my ID number but misplaced it how do I go about it

• Get it by logging into your account online or check your email which u used in applying/creating the account.

32. Morning sir, i fill in the application form online,obtained my application ID, login and fill my Bio-Data registration submit and now trying to fill in my vehicle registration, after filling all required space and upload my scanned copies of my vehicle particular and prove of ownership.
    When i submit it, the same page will come up without the scan copies of my vehicle particular and prove of ownership, i try it so many times but same through out. so what should i do now.

• Report to any Police Head-office for offline registration.

33. Pls how much precisely do I need to obtain new tintel glass permit from Police Headquarters

34. Visit any of the Police Head-office at your closest place and get the important document needed for backing up your Tinted Permit.

35. Pls I bought a car that has tinted permit already do I need to go for another one?

36. how much is tented permit in lagos. thank you

37. I was processing my application for tinted permit i got to a stage whereby my ID 1530650796 was issued to me,but my system went off as a result of power failure, i couldnt continue.when power was restored,i could no longer asses the process any longer

• Good day.

Sorry about that, I will assist you with that. Please check your email address I have sent you a message.

But note that we at OnlineDailys.com do not work with the Nigeria Police with regard to your request. We are only trying to assist you for good.

We love to hear from you, leave a reply

Browse By Categories: