How To Apply UBA Bank Massive Graduate Teller Recruitment – United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
For all graduates, this is a very big huge opportunity for you. Kindly read on and we will show you How To Apply UBA Bank Massive Graduate Teller Recruitment. Also included here is all requirements and specifications you need to meet up with before you can stand a chance of being employed. Read on.
How To Apply UBA Bank Massive Graduate Teller Recruitment
- Job Title: Teller
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Job Functions: Banking
- Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Represent the bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers
- To accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings withdrawals
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
- Comply with all bank and regulatory body policies, procedures and regulations
- Answer customer inquiries and refers customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line
- Other duties as assigned by the Cash Officer
- Verify and receive loan and utility bills payments.
- Time-stamp(Validate) and signature-verify all customers’ requests and refer those that require call-back/status approval to supervisor for action
- Ensure proper and accurate balancing of cash transactions on a daily basis and ensure there is no pending transaction left on the system before closing for the day.
- Promote the bank’s products and services by cross-selling, ascertaining customers need and directing customers to the customer relationship officers or officers concerned.
- Escalate issues on cash shortage, overpayment, loss and theft.
- Associated adhoc assignments
- Minimum Educational level- OND in any related discipline
- Minimum experience- NIL
- Previous teller experience preferred
- 27 years and below
- Basic Accounting and Mathematical skills
- The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the Bank’s exposure to loss or fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisions.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Familiar with retail banking regulations and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees:
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Fast and error free processing
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Good team player
- Good Numerical skills
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on their preferred location for details and application:
Application Deadline Date
All applications are to be submitted on or before 11th May, 2018.