How to Apply USA Visa Lottery – Sign Up American Visa Lottery

How to Apply USA Visa Lottery

The primary for the American Visa Lottery was to  promote countries with low rates of immigration to the U.S. There are still some other great countries (Canadian Visa Lottery) like USA that offers visa lottery still on the same purposes. We found out that so many applicant very year are interested to applying for this programme, that is the reason on this page we have been able to cover some questions and answers  and also a guide to how to apply USA Visa Lottery free.

If you guys noticed or remembered you will know that in 2015 U.S. Department of State, banned some list of countries from participating in the 2015 Diversity-Visa-Programme. The banned was as a result that the countries listed below had already exceeded their quota in the last five years.

So with time some of this affected countries will be allowed to participate or apply USA Visa Lottery – once their quota is free again.

List of Countries Banned from participating USA Visa Lottery (Diversity-Visa-Programme) in 2015

From the list below 19 countries was band from US Diversity-Visa-Programme.

• Nigeria
  • Pakistan
  • Peru
  • Philippines
  • South Korea
  • United Kingdom
  • Vietnam.

Please note that this band is NOT for life,  Just that they have exceeded their chances/quota. That is why i advice you all that are affected that once the Sign Up American Visa Lottery site is opened or Application form for USA Visa Lottery is out – try your best to apply and see whether your country has has now been enlisted among the eligible countries that can apply for the programme.

How to Apply USA Visa Lottery – How to Get USA Visa Lottery Registration Form

For does who might also be using the searching terms “Sign Up American Visa Lottery“, its still the same as applying or registering for the programme.

I wish to inform you all that the to Apply USA Visa Lottery is 100% free – meaning that is a 0% cost free. No form is sold for it, No payment is made in the Bank for anything. All you have to do is to be smart and vigilant to know when the form is out.

Normally the American Diversity Visa Lottery Programme – Form is usually released from October 1, and closes on November (ends after one Month the form is released). To start your Online USA Visa lottery application you will have to visit the official website of  U.S. Department of State on www.dvlottery.state.gov there you will get the form to start your online registration.

It is a yearly Visa Lottery programme application.

Also Read This: Canada Visa Lottery Online Application Form for Students, Working Class, Business

How to Check USA Visa Lottery Status Online – Entrant Status Check

After you have registered for the programme and its time to start check your application status, there is also a website create to do so online. All you have to make sure is that you have your application ID number and logon to https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ to check, if you have been selected.

Like I earlier said before that in order to check your Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for Diversity Visa Program online you need the following information;

• Entrant’s Confirmation Number
  • Last/Family Name
  • Year of Birth

1. So the form for American Visa lottery is not out yet or it has expired i mean 2016

• will be out by next month

2. please i want to ask this question that after dvlottery form and i submitted it, how can i get my confirmation number ,if i register it myself & how will i do it to get that confirmation number after my registration??

• All of those information will be sent to your email address you used while registering

3. Pls sir/ma is USA lottery visa out I want know, pls inform with this Email_ darling 201112@gmail.com. thank for ur understanding.

• You ask to know if the US visa lottery is out, I wish to inform you that the form is already out and the closing date is on 7th of November.

4. Hello ma or sir I can’t even fill the form…or its not yet out

5. I can’t even see where I can fill the form or its not yet out

6. Pls inform me if it’s out @ dis mail xtaybose@yahoo.com

7. Hello Sir/ Ma, pls just wanna find out if USA Visa Lottery has reopen for Nigerians to participate? Thanks and God bless

8. pls i want to participate in this visa lottery but am not seeing the form pls inform me when out.

• should be out by September again

9. God bless you ma/sir I want to know when USA visa will be out.please inform me by my email,tunskyjossy93@yahoo.com

10. Sir/Madam,How do I get the American visa lottery form for registration so that I can do it myself online to avoid fraud. thanks. Obieze Sunday.

11. I have seen peoples, after filling the application and they are lucky to be selected and so Keep up the good work.

• Thanks for the complements.

12. Pls somebody to reply me!!!!!

• What is your question??

13. Hello good day,I want to fill the visa lottery form but I can’t find any were ,pls how can I find it

14. admin sir, is Nigeria’s ban lifted from USA visa application lottery

• For last year its “NO”. But we hope that now there is a new government Nigeria’s ban may be lifted for the application USA visa lottery. We are always keeping up-to-date regarding this issue, so keep on visiting this page (www.OnlineDailys.com) for latest information.

15. Please when will the USA visa lottery application form be out for this year 2017???

16. pls can I be informed when the USA visa lottery application will be out for this year 2017??

• Always visit this page for latest updates on every topics/information that matters to you.