Association For Reproductive And Family Health recruitment 2018 – Association for reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
There is currently on going application in the ARFH. Location for these positions is Ibadan. Applications should be received on/or before Monday, October 15th,2018.
Below are the vacancies for recruitment. They include the following:
- CLEANER/CLINIC ASSISTANT
- MEDICAL RECORDS OFFICER
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST
- PERI-OPERATIVE NURSE
- CLINICAL NURSING OFFICER/NURSE MID WIFE
- CASH OFFICER
Association For Reproductive And Family Health recruitment 2018
Having seen the available vacancies, how can one apply?
How To Apply
To apply for the above vacancies,
- visit the application portal here.
- You are expected to select the particular vacancy you are applying for.
- Then, fill the application form accordingly.
- You will also be expected to submit your Resume and cover letter.
- finally, click on “submit”.
The eligible candidates will be contacted.
Applicants applying for the Association for reproductive and Family Healths recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.