ATBUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2018/2019 Application – The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ATBUTH Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing programmes. Here, we have outlined the requirements and the application guidelines. Read on!
ATBUTH Nursing Schhol Programs
ATBUTH runs two nursing programs. They are
- Basic Midwifery
- Post Basic Nursing
Prospective candidates must have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in either NECO or WAEC or combination of the two at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply ATBUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2018/2019
- Completed forms should be returned to the school on or before 29th June, 2018.
- Entrance examination will be conducted on 30th June, 2019 and successful candidates will be invited for interview on 23rd July, 2018.
- Both the entrance examinations and interview will be conducted at the School of Nursing, ATBUTH, Bauchi.
Application forms for admission into Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing Programmes of the School of Nursing Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, Bauchi, will be on sale with effect from 14th May to 29th June 2018 at the cost of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) and Six Thousand Naira (N6,000.00) respectively.
Interested candidates should come to the school of Nursing Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, Bauchi to collect invoice to enable them pay the fees at TSA pay point of the ATBUTHTH Bauchi.
- All completed forms should be returned to the school before 29th of June 2019.
- Entrance Exams will be conducted on 30th June 2018
- Successful candidates will be invited fro interview on 23rd July, 2018
- Both entrance exams and interview will be conducted at School of Nursing ATBUTHTH Bauchi by 7.00 AM.