Finally, this is to inform all those who are interested that the African Young Entrepreneur Empowerment Program – AYEEN 2019 Registration form is out. Therefore, anyone who is interested can go online and apply for this empowerment program for Nigerian youths. The AYEEN program is in its fifth year. For years, the AYEEN program has been a huge source of help to businesses. It helps helped Nigerian entrepreneurs to get training, mentorship and funding for their business enterprises.
By this notice, you can go ahead and obtain the AYEEN 2019 registration form so you can carry out the application. Whatever you need to know, we will ensure we outline everything here for you so you will be properly guided. Since AYEEN is looking to finance small business in various sectors of the economy, you too can apply today. Winners will be awarded their respective prizes without any stake for the organizers.
To Apply AYEEN 2019 program, kindly ensure you follow every guideline we are listing for you here. This will ensure you do not deviate from any of the rules guiding the application process.
Page Table of Contents
How To Obtain AYEEN 2019 Registration Form
The AYEEN registration form can be obtained online from. The AYEEN registration portal is www.ayeen.ng. All registration will be carried out there. So, read on and see how to go about it.
How To Register AYEEN 2019 Application
The AYEEN 2019 application process goes like this below.
- Fill an online application form
- Follow AYEEN 2019 programme on social media to receive updates
- Apply for J19 form or submit business plan
- Complete J19 form
- Submit filled form
- Wait for date and venue for the screening
- You will receive instructions through mail for screening processes
- Attend screening
- Wait for the result
Let us guide you immediately.
- log onto AYEEN application portal 2019 here.
- Fill the application form. This will include your contact details, business details and every other needed details.
- Ensure you follow all guidelines.
- Then, click on “Submit”.
AYEEN Contact Details
After your registration, you are expected to follow AYEEN on social media so you can get the latest information about all you need to know.
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/africasyoungentrepreneurs
- Twitter: @ayeorganisation
- Facebook: Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs
- Your application will be reviewed and if approved further information will be sent to you via email.
- SEE BELOW FOR A.Y.E ACCREDITED AGENTS FOR BUSINESS PLANS & REGISTRATIONS
- BUSINESS TAKEOFF SERVICES
- Website: www.businesstakeoffservices.com
- Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +234 70 6792 3329
- RETOP LIMITED
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHINELITE INTEGRATED LIMITED
- BUSINESS TAKEOFF SERVICES
Please ensure you follow every guideline here for the AYEEN 2019 Registration Form. If you have any question, kindly use the comment box below.
Please share to help others.