One of the things everyone must learn is the ability to back up any device one is using. The truth is that, you can easily misplace your device or it can be stolen. At other times, it can be damaged beyond repair and all important documents saved on it will be lost. However, this can be handled if you constantly back up your files and device data. If you are using Samsung Note Galaxy 9, here is How To Back Up & Restore Samsung Note Galaxy 9 With Smart Switch.
There are apps one can use to back up his or her phones and other devices. However, we will focus our attention on how you can use the Smart Switch. Haven’t heard of that before? Relax your nerves as we are here to make sure you are properly guided. Are we good to go?
How To Back Up & Restore Samsung Note Galaxy 9 With Smart Switch
The Samsung Smart Switch is an app that allows you to seamlessly transfers contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendars and more to virtually any Samsung Galaxy device. Its main purpose is to help you easily move from your phone to a Samsung phone. However, the software is still able to do other stuff like install software updates on Samsung phones among other things.
Okay, you have seen what the Samsung Smart Switch is. Let’s see how you can use it to back up your Samsung Note Galaxy 9.
Also See: How To Back Up & Restore Whatsapp Chats
How To Back Up Samsung Note Galaxy 9
Samsung Smart Switch can back up and restore your photos, contacts, applications and its data and any other files you might have laid in your phone memory or SD Card with one click. All you have to do is simply follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Smart Switch Website and Download The software for your Computer. (For Windows PC or Mac)
- Launch the .exe or .dmg file you Downloaded depending on which OS your PC is running.
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the two boxes.
- Tap Next and Hit Finish.
- Once the app is up and running, Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to your PC via a USB cable and wait for your PC t recognize your device. This should happen immediately.
- If prompted, Allow File transfer on your phone.
- Still, on your phone, Swipe down to access the notification shade. Tap on the USB Option and make sure it is in the Transfer files option.
- Now go back to the Smart Switch App on your PC and Click on BackUp.
- Allow permission Access on your phone to begin the process.
- Once the process is done, you’ll be presented with the everything it Backup along with other details about the backup.
How To Restore Samsung Note Galaxy 9
When the need to restore your device occurs, here is how you can also restore your backed up Samsung Note Galaxy 9.
- Connect your phone to your PC in the same process above.
- Open the Smart Switch App On your PC and Click on Restore.
- Select the particular backup you would like to restore and Click on Restore Now.
- Allow the Restore process on your phone to begin the process.
- Once the process is done, you’ll be shown the details of the restored files.
We know there are many ways you can Back Up & Restore Samsung Note Galaxy 9. But we decided to show you this simple and easy way. Hope you found it helpful? Kindly use the comment box below for questions and comments.