If you are looking for cool ways to make real money, then, you need to know how to become a RIA agent ASAP. By becoming A RIA agent, you stand a chance of earning as much as you can, depending on your efforts into the task.
RIA is an international money transfer service. As a matter of fact, it is rated as the 3rd best money transfer agency in the whole world. RIA can help you send and receive money from almost every country in the world.
Currently, RIA is located in 144 countries in the world. They have about 314,000 locations where money transfer transaction is made all over the world. This is to show you the scope and the level of opportunity that awaits anyone who becomes a RIA agent.
How To Become A RIA Agent
To become a RIA agent goes through 3 simple steps.
- Fill the application form
- Submit the application form.
- Get a 48-hrs approval.
- Visit the RIA agent sign up portal.
- Fill the application form. This includes details such as
- business phone number
- personal phone number
- Zip code
- country of residence etc
- When you are done, you will see a space to add additional comments (if you do have any).
- Then, click on “Send Query”.
- You will receive feedback in 48hrs to know if your application is successful or not.
Requirements To Become A RIA Agent
There are important requirements you must meet up with before you can be an authorized RIA agent. They include the following:
- You will need a PC with an internet connection.
- You will also need a printer.
- Furthermore, you will provide the following:
- personal or business bank account statement
- Copy of ID card.
- Proof of business and your home address
- Photograph of your business and home premises
- Proof of lease or rental contract.
Benefits Of RIA Agency
If you succeed to become a RIA agent, you will enjoy many benefits. They include the following
- Source of income to supplement your main income source.
- A service that will already attract new clients.
- You will also gain POS identification.
- furthermore, there will be advertising and promotional materials that will help you attract more customers.
- You will be backed up by RIA.
- On the spot support.
- Access to multinational and multilingual customer support service.
How Much Does A RIA Agent Earn?
What you can earn as an agent depends totally on you. RIA offers a very competitive rate to the customers as well as huge commissions to the agents.
What Is Ria Exchange Rate?
Currently (as at writing time), RIA exchanges $1 for #352.87.
It is over to you now. use the above guide to register with RIA and see your alternative source of income increase. Need to hear, you could even make this a core source of income if you are truly committed.