Dangote Cement Company is one of the most reputable cement factories in not only Nigeria but also in Africa. The company offers you quality cement product. It has depots all over the country and beyond. It also has many distributors as well. The process of becoming a distributor of the Dangote Cement is not cumbersome. That is why we have brought steps on How To Become A Dangote Cement Distributor.
Dangote Cement Plc is Nigeria’s largest cement producer with operations in 16 African countries. In an effort to ensure distribution of cement pan Nigeria, the company is currently seeking credible distributors nationwide. This is How To Become A Dangote Cement Distributor in Nigeria today.
How To Become A Dangote Cement Distributor
To become a Dangote Cement Distributor, here are the steps to follow.
- You must have a company that is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Open a Corporate Account with any Nigerian Bank. The account’s name must bear that of the company’s name.
- Obtain Reference Letter from your bank and proceed to any known Dangote Company around you.
- Download the application form online, fill it and proceed to the company. You can also get the application form from the company.
- Follow this link to download the Dangote Cement Application Form.
- Present the required documents to them (see it below).
- Before it is confirmed, you must be able to purchase one trailer i.e 600 bags of Cement on the spot.
- Your application will be finalised within 48hrs at most.
Also See: How To Register A Company In Nigeria
Dangote Cement Distributor Registration Requirements
Please ensure that you have the soft copy of the following documents before you begin Application:
- Certificate of Company Registration from the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Application letter to become a distributor
- Scanned copy of the Bank reference letter
- Passport photograph of the company’s proprietor/MD
- Passport photograph of the company’s representative
As you have seen, the steps on How To Become A Dangote Cement Distributor is not hard. Just follow the above processes and you will become one of the distributors.
Things To Put In Place
It is necessary to know you need to put the following in place before seeking to be a distributor.
- You need to have a warehouse/store where you cements can be stored.
- You should have a store for selling your cement if you are into retailing.
- Also, you should also make some contacts of retailers you will be supply to, if need be.
- Then, make arrangement for a means of transporting your cement to your location.
Good luck! Please share this. Thank you.