Paga is a payment platform that has 2 channels (a) Agent Networks and (b) Online and Mobile Application. Paga provide services that allow you to send and receive money, make and receive payments; you can also buy and send airtime wherever you are. Many people have been asking how to become a Paga Agent. Today, we have the answer for you here.
If you are among those asking How To Become A Paga Agent, we will show you how you can become an agent and start enjoying the benefits of being an agent. Paga’s agent network serves as the primary interface i.e online or physical location for cash-in and cash-out on the platform. As Paga agent you will receive commission for every transaction you perform, plus other bonuses and incentives.
How To Become A Paga Agent – Paga Agent Account
Before that, who is a paga agent? For those who are wondering, let’s explain that here.
- A Paga agent is an authorized independent retailer trained to provide Paga services to customers. .
- A Paga agent is in direct contact with customers wherever they live and work. For this reason, the most successful Paga agents are likely to be people with existing businesses that are trusted in their communities and have a loyal customer base.
- The role of a Paga Agent includes: new customer registration, providing Paga customers with help, loading cash into customers’ Paga accounts, performing transactions on behalf of the customer, and processing cash withdrawal requests.
Benefits Of Becoming A Paga Agent
- Paga agents receive a commission on every customer transaction they perform.
- The more transactions carried out, the more money you will earn. This can result in a substantial new revenue stream.
How To Become Paga Agent
- Log onto the Paga Agent account registration page.
- Fill out your desired phone number
- Complete the form and submit.
- You will be contacted by Paga once you application is reveiwed.
- Please note you will undergo some training. This will be communicated to you when they reach across to you.
Any inquiry on the paga agent account creation should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org.