The steps on How To Become A TSTV Dealer Or Agent will be outlined easily for you. All you have to do is to follow the guides here and you will become a dealer. We will also point out the features of the TSTV below. Read on and see for yourself.
How To Become A TSTV Dealer Or Agent
Let us look at the requirements of becoming a TSTV dealer.
- You must be an owner of a registered business. Most important
- Other considerations but not final determinants include if you have installers (that is people that can install the TSTV dish), office picture and CAC registration form (you will upload while registering as an agent).
Also See: How to become A bet9ja Agent For Free
How to Register
The step is easy. All you have to do is
- Log onto the registration portal: www.tstvafrica.com.
- At the top of the page (right-side), click on “Become a dealer”
- Fill the registration form.
- After that, click on submit.
- If your application is considered, you will be contacted.
- Then, follow up whatever next you are asked to do.
Features Of TSTV
TSTV is coming with unique features. They include:
- TSTV launched 100 channels including 12 sports channels for all the football leagues we want to follow
- The decoder also has a hotspot of 20GB and video call conferencing with a camera.
- The TSTV decoder will have 50 GB hard disk to record TV programs and a pause/play function.
- It is the first Nigerian TV to launch a Pay as you use so you can pause your subscription whenever you are travelling.
- It is just N5000 for the decoder and dish and subscription prices are N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000 respectively.
Was this step on How To Become A TSTV Dealer Or Agent In Nigeria helpful? Please let us know using the comment box below.