If you are among the business-minded individuals seeking on how to make money from this new Paytv package – To Become A TSTV Marketer In Nigeria, then this page is for you.
Carefully read and follow the steps below. Apply them, and if any question, do use the comment box below.
They want to become TSTV marketers. In this tutorial, we will show you How To Become A TSTV Marketer In Nigeria And Requirements.
The launching of the TSTV is expected
That is why it is very important you should know How To Become A TSTV Marketer In Nigeria And Requirements. So, while others are busy buying and consuming the services, you are busy making money from it.
How To Become A TSTV Marketer In Nigeria And Requirements
Let us look at the requirements of becoming a TSTV dealer.
- You must be the owner of a registered business. Most important
- Other considerations but not final determinants include if you have installers (that is people that can install the TSTV dish), office picture and CAC registration form (you will upload while registering as an agent).
- Get an office space in an accessible location
- Must have staff/installers in your office
Also See: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent For Free
How To Become A TSTV Marketer In Nigeria
The step is easy. All you have to do is
- Log onto the registration portal: https://www.tstvafrica.com/
- At the top of the page, click on “Become a Dealer”
- Fill the registration form.
- After that, click on submit.
- If your application is considered, you will be contacted.
- Then, follow up whatever next you are asked to do.
Features Of TSTV
TSTV has come with unique features. They include:
- TSTV will be launched over 100 channels including 12 sports channels for all the football leagues we want to follow
- The decoder also has a hotspot of 20GB and video call conferencing with a camera.
- The TSTV decoder will have 50 GB hard disk to record TV programs and a pause/play function.
- It is the first Nigerian TV to launch a Pay as you use so you can pause your subscription whenever you are travelling.
- It is just N5000 for the decoder and dish and subscription prices are N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000 respectively.
Was this step on How To Become A TSTV Marketer In Nigeria And Requirements In Nigeria helpful? Please let us know using the comment box below