The Big Brother Naija game show has given every viewers watching and following the programme the opportunity of choosing which Big Brother Naija’s contestant that should be evicted from the game. On this page is the “Big Brother Naija Voting Guide“, cos we have seen that some people do not vote appropriately.
On our previous article we showed how every one can use their mobile or PC and watch BBNaija live. This is because we assume some of you may not be with your TV, etc – so you can navigate to Youtube.com account to watch the show “Live” and follow the viewers conversation – making the programme going on.
Page Table of Contents
Types of Big Brother Naija Voting Pattern
There are two ways o Save / Vote Favourite Housemate on the BBN show, they are:
- Voting via SMS (this cost N30 only/sms)
- While the other – Voting through WeChat App messenger for Smartphones (requires your connection to the internet)
Requirements for Voting on BigBrotherNaija show
- You need a phone or computer (for SMS and/or the download App)
- Also on your phone you need to download WeChat App
- You most have credit in your sim for the voting (if you are using the SMS pattern)
- Should also have a good connection to access internet so that the WeChat App can send votes.
ALSO SEE: How to Watch Live Big Brother Naija 2017 live 24/7 on Mobile Phone & PC
How to Save / Vote Favourite Housemate (Big Brother Naija Voting Guide)
How to vote Big Brother Naija Favourite Housemate on WeChat is free and quite simple to do, here are guides below:
- Navigate to you App store and download WeChat app
⇒WeChat for iPhone
⇒WeChat for Android
⇒WeChat for Windows phones
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD WeChat LATEST VERSION
- Once you finish downloading and installing the app on your phone, register your mobile number.
- Then add the “AfricaMagic TV Official account” as a contact.
- From the “AficaMagic account, select “BBNaija” and VOTE.
- At this point you will be prompted to validate your phone number by typing it with the Nigeria international dialing code format.
- You will now receive a code which you have to type in the box provided, doing this will finish your account/phone number verification task.
Now you can start voting your Big Brother Naija Favourite Housemate on WeChat for FREE… and you can vote up to 100 times for free…! But note that data charges applied!
The Second option is voting by SMS, and this is how it goes:
To vote via SMS text your Housemate name to 32052.
For example “Name” SMS to 32052
N30 per SMS, no free SMS’s.
Alternative Ways of Voting
Alternatively, download and install the WeChat app then visit the Big Brother Naija’s “Voting Info” page, then scan the QR code from inside WeChat for access to the Official Account. Use the keyword “vote” for quick access to voting.
Start voting, Get it right, vote correctly – let your vote count and save your Favourite contestant through voting.
Please note that all Voting lines closes at 8PM (West African Time) on Saturday.
Use our comment box (below) if you have an gist, contributions or question regarding the Big Brother Naija Programme.