BRISIN Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Commercial and productive activities,
- Service economy
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
- Legal Documentations
- Rural developments
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
BRISIN Recruitment Fields of Study Required
- Computer Engineers,
- Computer Scientists,
- Banking and Finance,
- Public Administrations,
- International Relations,
- Business Administration,
- Mass Communication,
- Structural Engineering,
- Building Construction,
- English language,
- Project Development,
- Information Technology,
- Health Education,
- Agricultural Science,
- Carpentry and Woodwork,
- Mathematics, Etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GRADE LEVELS
- Masters and PHD Grade level 10 – 14
- HND / B.sc / BA etc Grade level 8 – 10
- ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
- SSCE / GCE/ Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
NOTE: The best selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in Italy, US and London.
How To Register
To apply for BRISIN recruitment 2018, here are the steps to follow.
- Visit the application portal: https://brisin.gov.ng/register
- Fill the form to the right of the portal.
- Then click on “Register”.
BRISIN Recruitment Portal
Please, be informed that the BRISIN Recruitment portal is www.brisin.gov.ng. The application portal is www.brisin.gov.ng/register.
If you have any question concerning the BRISIN Recruitment application form, kindly use the comment box below and we shall attend to them.