The Canadian Visa Lottery programme is giving opportunity to every person, young, old, skillful, student and business people to apply through the Canadian Visa Lottery online form either as a Canadian Immigrant & Citizenship. But we noticed out that there are questions going on online. So many are also confused and do not even know how to go about the Canada Visa Lottery online registration. This page has covered all of that.
There are things you have to understand regarding the Canadia visa permit. There are different types of Canadian Visa Lottery application or Categories that you can apply for, they are listed below so that you start knowing what kind of visa you want tpo apply for.
You can apply for permanent residence under the following categories:
- Federal skilled workers
- Family sponsorship
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed
- Canadian Experience Class
- Skilled Trades Workers
- Provincial nominees
ALSO READ: VISA Lottery Application Entry Form
So all of the above categories has its requirements and reasons why you have to apply for any one you fit in. For instance: If you are apply as:
Federal skilled workers – Then it means you may have been selected to immigrate to Canada because of their work experience and skills. And to be eligible to apply, you must:
- Have a job offer or
- Be eligible to work in Canada or
- Be able to prove that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada
- and Have at least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience
- Meet minimum language levels in English or French
- Have a post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
Family sponsorship – You may be able to sponsor spouses or common-law partners who want to become permanent residents of Canada if they live outside of Canada or if they live in Canada with you and have legal immigration status; for example temporary worker or visitor.
Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed – Business immigrants are people who can invest in, or start businesses in Canada and its really good to let you know that The Canadian government selects business class immigrants based on their ability to become economically established and support the development of the Canadian economy.
There are two classes of business immigrants:
- Start-up visa – you must have: (a) A commitment of support from a designated Canadian venture capital fund, business incubator or angel investor group; (b) An ability to communicate in either French or English; (c) Completion of one year of study at a post-secondary institution; and (d) An adequate amount of money in order to settle and provide for the cost of living prior to earning an income.
- Self-employed persons – you must have 1 of these: (a) Experience that will make a significant contribution to cultural or athletic life in Canada; or (b) Experience in farm management and you must intend to and be able to buy and manage a farm in Canada.
Canadian Experience Class – You can as well apply for this category if you have skilled work experience in Canada. Some of you may be asking what kind of skills are required here, they are: managerial occupations, professional occupations, technical occupations and skilled trades.
Please note that to apply for Canadian Visa Lottery under Canadian Experience Class programme you must have gotten this work experience after you graduated, not on a student visa.
To be eligible to apply, you must: (a) Have at least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada; (b) Apply within 3 years of obtaining your skilled work experience;(c) Have had legal status while working, or studying, in Canada; (d) Meet minimum language levels in English or French; and (e) Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
Skilled Trades Workers – The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is for people who want to become permanent residents of Canada based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
To be eligible to apply, you must: (a) Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience in an eligible skilled trade; (b) Meet minimum language levels in English or French; (c) Have an offer of full-time employment for a total of at least one year; or (d) Have a certificate of qualification in your skilled trade issued by a province or territory.
Provincial nominees – This category of immigration program is for people who have a job offer in Ontario. It can also help employers find the skilled workers they need.
Refugees – Canada Government offers refugee protection to people in Canada who face persecution in their home country or the country where they normally live, or who would face persecution if they returned to that country.
- You can make a refugee claim within Canada when you arrive by land, sea or air.
- You can make a refugee claim outside of Canada, if you are sponsored by the government or a private group.
Canada Visa Lottery Eligible Countries List
We have actually gotten so many questions on eligible countries to apply for the Canada visa lottery. But the truth is that all countries are allowed to apply for it as long as you meet to the requirements for the particular programme you are applying.
How To Apply for Canadian Visa Lottery programme
If after going through the above information now you can START your Online Canadian Visa Application form. Carefully fill the form and submit through the official website for checking. You need not to download any form.
How To Check Canadian Immigration or Citizenship Application Status Online
You may be able to check the status of your immigration or citizenship application online. It depends on what you applied for. If you can’t check your status online, you can use processing times as a guide to find out how long it might take to process your application.
- To check your status visit here
- click on the drop-down and select apply for, then click “
- If you applied for your visa online, sign in to your account to check your application status
- Click “check status and messages” under the “View my submitted applications or profiles” section.
Use our comment box below in case you have an question(s) or challenges while reading or filling the form so that our team can put you through.